• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 40
  • Total: 40
photobox
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaux Reflets

I wonder how much, if any, post processing is allowed in this selfie competition  :2funny:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-30797459
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Oldboy

I think they just need a mug shot to compare with the criminal database.  If your on it you don't get the job. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

DigiDiva

Quote from: ABERS on December 15, 2014, 12:10:11 PM
Stumbled across a newly opened  Jessops store in Kingston today. It doesn't appear much different to the one that closed in the town whan it all went t***ts up recently.

Smaller but still manned by those irritatingly persistent shop assistants that follow you around and hover on your elbow even when you have told them you're just browsing.

Can't think what Peter Jones the Dragon's Den man hopes to achieve?  ???

To be honest I found my local Jessops friendly helpful and the staff not at all annoying. Shame it closed.
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

DigiDiva

DigiDiva

Quote from: ABERS on January 04, 2015, 08:57:20 AM
Viewing figures?
Just read this on the BBC site

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30657226

I can only assume that everyone had fallen asleep after a prolonged session of eating and drinking and left the TV on, or watched it in order to fall asleep and forget their indigestion.  :uglystupid2:

One programme I can't abide

Hinfrance

I like 23 - double whammy. I bet there are a lot of dealers who like to know how to grow meth  :legit:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Great start to the week! :tup:

Freshly chalked sign outside a viilage pub last year.

"Come in for a good Home Cooked Meal. Chef on holiday this week"

donoreo

jinky

My D7000 went for repair and I spent the other day firing off random shots with various lenses determining that they had done a good job. Yesterday I go out for a walk and get back to find I`m less than happy with many of my images and thinking have they sacrificed longer distance focus to get it sharper up close knowing what I said I used it for - weddings etc. Is that even possible? Today I`ve been through all the camera settings amending them and shooting with the lens that was least sharp yesterday and through the window shots look better but.... so tired of pixel peeping.

donoreo

Does the D7000 have focus adjustments?  Never mind, I just looked and it does.  You may need to go through the process of adjusting that.  There are many videos and tutorials on doing it. 

jinky

Quote from: donoreo on January 19, 2015, 02:12:09 PM
Does the D7000 have focus adjustments?  Never mind, I just looked and it does.  You may need to go through the process of adjusting that.  There are many videos and tutorials on doing it.

Yes been there - done that before. More testing! My D700 I never adjusted a thing - just magic. ;)

ABERS

Still trying to work out how to spend the £34 that I'll save on my gas bill. A whole 9p a day is something to ponder over before making any hasty decisions. Anyway I've got to the end of February before I need worry too much!  ::)

Reinardina

Quote from: ABERS on January 21, 2015, 08:54:30 AM
Still trying to work out how to spend the £34 that I'll save on my gas bill. A whole 9p a day is something to ponder over before making any hasty decisions. Anyway I've got to the end of February before I need worry too much!  ::)

I'm missing out on this, as I am 'all electric!'

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

spinner

Myself. I am here to tell you, unequivocally that the Spot Removal tool will NOT clean the spots off of your computer screen. No way, no how. And it took me several attempts before I realized what I was doing.  :uglystupid2:
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.