• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
  • Google
photobox
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Quote from: Hinfrance on February 15, 2013, 09:46:52 AM
Well, Spinner it was not her first time dealing with the boys in blue - a few years ago there was a bit of an incident.

I sent a brief summary to one of my best friends who just happened to have been a traffic plod in one of his earlier careers.

Here are a few pictures, and HERE is the little missive I sent to my friend.

Note from the 'c' picture that she had already clobbered the roundabout under construction, as the gouges in the tarmac indicate that her offside tyre was already defalted before she hit the next kerb and took off.

It wasn't fun at the time. I need my sleep.

At the risk of sounding cold blooded she should be taken out and shot. I have no tolerance for drunks, having had several in my family. The story I told brought back memories I rather wished were gone.
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Hinfrance

A bit lenient Spinner - being forced to ride a bicycle wearing a discount shop track suit for the rest of her life would be more appropriate - it would hurt her far more.

She was actually quite glad she trashed the VW; VW is not the kind of car someone as stylish as her ought to be driving, I'm sure you understand. The insurance money wasn't enough for a BMW, so she bought an Audi instead. And then hit a deer a few months later, driving too fast down country lanes. She was also stopped for overtaking on a solid white line through a village travelling at nearly twice the limit. She got away with that one too by flashing her Polish licence - too much paperwork for plod. But now she is well and truly on the system, and they'll be stopping her a lot from now on.

I quite agree that she (and others like her) should never be allowed to get behind the wheel of a car, but then I am not the law.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

craftysnapper

Another numpty driver on forge mill lane, this happens that many times on this road will they ever learn!

Regards Paul.
One day I hope to be the person my dogs think I am.

http://www.pbase.com/paulsilkphotography

spinner

Quote from: craftysnapper on February 16, 2013, 08:44:36 AM
Another numpty driver on forge mill lane, this happens that many times on this road will they ever learn!

Far too many people think they're Jeremy Clarkson, when they're not. ::)
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

donoreo

Quote from: spinner on February 16, 2013, 01:37:40 PM
Quote from: craftysnapper on February 16, 2013, 08:44:36 AM

Far too many people think they're Jeremy Clarkson, when they're not. ::)
Psssst, I am the Stig :)

ABERS

Graham

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Graham

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

donoreo

Jediboy

Oh dear. You couldn't make it up.
At least no one was injured.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

michaelb104

The weather woman this morning promised me 12c and sunshine, the temperature has just reached 4c and it is still foggy  >:(
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Oldboy

Quote from: michaelb104 on March 05, 2013, 02:55:23 PM
The weather woman this morning promised me 12c and sunshine, the temperature has just reached 4c and it is still foggy  >:(

It was warm and sunny in Brum today.  :-\

Mick

Was like a summers day here in Essex, 11 C.  8)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

michaelb104

Quote from: Mick on March 05, 2013, 08:31:14 PM

Was like a summers day here in Essex, 11 C.  8)

Still foggy and cold  :(
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.