• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 41
  • Total: 41
  • Google (2)
7ds
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinner

Going through an old box of slides that my dad took back in the early 70's. Miss you dad! But you were one terrible photographer. :)
Example, he took shots in dark rooms no flash. He took scenery shots where he's got a pole or post running through the shot. Don't know where my brother and I got the bug, but it wasn't from him I don't think.  ;D
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

Oldboy

Quote from: spinner on December 21, 2012, 09:06:28 PM
He took scenery shots where he's got a pole or post running through the shot.  ;D

Perhaps the posts and poles were the subjects :P

Oldboy

The sales are on and it's a mad dash to capture that bargain but all might not be as it seems.  :doh:

I pointed it out to the store staff who corrected it.  :2funny:

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Karen

The way people are buying as if there's gonna be a seige

Hinfrance

Finally saved up enough to buy a wide angle lens.

So I've decided to buy a modeling guitar amplifier instead  :dance:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Hinfrance on January 02, 2013, 01:09:08 PM
Finally saved up enough to buy a wide angle lens.

So I've decided to buy a modeling guitar amplifier instead  :dance:

Good job the ladies of the house love music H  ;)

Beaux Reflets

Hinfrance

Well, it bemuses me in general, rather than just today.

Having become sick to the back teeth of the so called news on the Beeb, with it's relentless celebrity tittle tattle, sport and Greenpeace propoganda, I find I am turning more often to Al Jazeera; it's interesting, global, almost devoid of sport and celebrity items, and most importantly not the Guardianista view of the world.

Very refreshing. And there is always Russia Today to inject a bit of unintentional humour in one's day ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Quote from: Hinfrance on January 07, 2013, 08:56:54 AM

Having become sick to the back teeth of the so called news on the Beeb, with it's relentless celebrity tittle tattle, sport and Greenpeace propoganda, I find I am turning more often to Al Jazeera; it's interesting, global, almost devoid of sport and celebrity items, and most importantly not the Guardianista view of the world.

Very refreshing. And there is always Russia Today to inject a bit of unintentional humour in one's day ;)

The security services are watching you!  :o

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Oldboy on January 07, 2013, 09:16:48 AM

I tend to agree the Beeb is no longer the flagship it used to be Howard.

Which one OB. Seriously, I thought they were all infiltrated and too busy running round in circles ;)

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Graham

Quote from: Beaux Reflets on January 07, 2013, 09:42:05 AM
Quote from: Oldboy on January 07, 2013, 09:16:48 AM

I tend to agree the Beeb is no longer the flagship it used to be Howard.

Which one OB. Seriously, I thought they were all infiltrated and too busy running round in circles ;)

What annoys me, is when they're banging on about something seemingly unrelated to the news of the day, and finish by saying "And you can see more on this story on tonight's Panorama". So it was just an advert then!  :knuppel2:

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.