• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,415
  • Total Topics: 5,708
  • Online today: 60
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 34
  • Total: 34
bhphotovideo
RØDE NT1 Signature Series...Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinardina

Mine is my daughter's room, which I 'invaded' with my laptop when she left for university. It is also called the office, simply because it has a small wall mounted desk. (Still full of daughter's stuff that I won't touch.) And errr ... it is quite messy as well.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Perhaps we could have a messiest study/office/spare room competition? I think I might be in with a chance.  :dance:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

I think you`d find that my wife would agree with me for once and declare my office the winner without  even needing to see the other contenders. That said I had to muck it out for Christmas so not bad just now. Cannot find anything though  :(

Reinardina

I'm not sure any of you would stand a chance. Daughter left home six years ago and a lot of her stuff is cluttering up our garage. But, there are, of course, always things that have to be kept dry, and they live in large boxes in my office. Three on top of each other, next to the bed.

Everything could go, she said some years ago, but I refuse to touch her university stuff, or even her schoolwork. I only cleared out lots of clothing. And guess what? This Christmas she said she expected to see (at least some of) her stuff in her wardrobe, but it was all mine!

I use the bed as storage space for my camera, chargers, leads etc and my new fedora that doesn't really fit in a wardrobe. Like Jinky (I mean Kinky), I had to clear a lot of stuff as Daughter was coming home on a flying visit, so it looks reasonable now, but it is already building up nicely.

Hinfrance

You actually keep stuff in boxes? Not on the floor like normal people? That's almost OCD . .  :D

I'll take a picture of my little cubby hole tomorrow morning. That'll learn ya  :uglystupid2:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on December 30, 2011, 07:42:15 PM
You actually keep stuff in boxes? Not on the floor like normal people? That's almost OCD . .  :D

I'll take a picture of my little cubby hole tomorrow morning. That'll learn ya  :uglystupid2:

Howard, we only have a two bedroomed apartment. It happens to be a penthouse, with a very generous living area, and an enormous sun terrace, but the office is relatively small, and if we left even more on the floor, we'd be in and out of hospital with broken bones. Once I have my office back the way I like it, with stuff all over the bed etc, I'll try to take a photograph too.

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Beaux Reflets

Done - plenty of dust and cobwebs here too  :2funny:

Hinfrance

OK, you win that one. The wonky picture is a particularly nice touch  ;), although, of course, I haven't even got around to putting a picture on the wall at all . . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Hinfrance on December 31, 2011, 07:04:08 PM
OK, you win that one. The wonky picture is a particularly nice touch  ;), although, of course, I haven't even got around to putting a picture on the wall at all . . .

I was going to reply "Just trust me "  but then I had not had an idea for the weekly comp  :tup:  :D :2funny:

Just put the piccy straight!  (Looks better already  :2funny:

Funny how things seem to settle on the wonk in older style properties - too many drafts where nothing is plumb :2funny: - When I finally finish the back area of the house I guess my little tempoary side office area can move, and I can have room to use my tablet again. :tup:

Graham

Quote from: Hinfrance on December 31, 2011, 03:58:55 PM
Here you go - the 'study'

Do you wear a crash helmet at your desk? Or do you just accept that your going to bang your head when you stand up?
                          Graham. ???
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

irv_b

Graham have you not noticed the hat H is wearing in his avatar  :o  Maybe his head has a slope to it ;D ;D
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

ABERS

I had a hit on my blog yesterday from a site in France that advertises treatment for haemorrhoids. :o

http://traitement-des-hemorroides.fr

Now I could take this one of two ways, :-\

Who do I know in La Belle France who suffers from the Farmers?

Or does my photography when viewed initiate an attack of the Nobbies?

Very irritating, in fact quite a pain up the bum!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.