Poll - Doom and GloomDOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-2...Outdoors - CHAT thread - ...DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 1...POLL - FruitOutdoors - ENTRY thread -...POLL - VehiclesENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp...CHAT-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-...VEHICLES - CHAT thread we...VEHICLES - ENTRY thread w...Poll - PortraitsPortraits - CHAT - Weekly...Portraits - ENTRIES-Weekl...POLL-BIRDSWhat annoyed you today?

Author Topic: Mr M Jackson  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Bigbill

• Gigstills
Mr M Jackson
« on: October 28, 2009, 11:27:40 AM »
Hewwo from oddly Mayish Sheffy,

Now then,is it just me thats sick to the back teeth of the above mentioned mental case ??I mean come on,where does it stop,now we get a huge megga brilliant film of him getting ready for the tour,you know,the one thousands of saddos bought tickets for,and never got to see,so the promoters cooked up an idea that ticket holders would receive a Hologrammed ticket instead(ie no refund).The thing is with this "documentary" for a lot of scenes a body double was used ! !Good old USA again,got to wring every last scent out of it,,,,,,what next,a replica MJ body in a lifesised Pepsi can ??
The bloke was an unhinged cabbage,,,,,slept with a Chimp and had himself turned white !! a CHIMP,,,,,,i mean,,whats wrong with Jack Russel terriers ??
For Gods sake,the media keeps telling us he was the King of Pop,,, what i think they mean is the King of Money to be regained because when he died promoters were left out of pocket,,,,,,,makes me dread Cliff Richard dying(if he hasnt already),what they going to call him,,,,,,The Christian of Crap ?????,
When Syd Barratt and Richard Wright died it was treated properly,,,,with dignity,,but then again,we are talking the USA here.

Shine On

Offline ABERS

• Black and White Images by Alan Abercrombie
Re: Mr M Jackson
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »
I get the distinct feeling of hyenas, vultures and other scavengers picking over the carcass to extract what's left of any money in there. :o

Offline Trickee

• Mysite
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 12:03:47 PM »
its just a sad circus that
revolves around money :tup:

Offline greypoint

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 12:28:37 PM »
Are you surprised? It's always about money ::)

Hybridphotog

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 12:53:13 PM »
I get the distinct feeling of hyenas, vultures and other scavengers picking over the carcass to extract what's left of any money in there. :o
Speaking of vultures, I was wondering, this morning, if a certain Max Clifford had also died. There's been no sight of him recently.

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Three bodies and some lenses. :) - Sold my 1DMk3
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »
Speaking of vultures, I was wondering, this morning, if a certain Max Clifford had also died. There's been no sight of him recently.

We can live in hope!  :tup:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

picsfor

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »
hasn't Max been playing with cancer or similar of late?

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 09:48:17 PM »
hasn't Max been playing with cancer or similar of late?

Well if you talking about cancer in society, News of The World then yes, see below.  ;D

The celebrity publicist Max Clifford is starting a legal action against the News of the World to uncover any role its journalists may have played in intercepting messages left on his mobile phone.

He has hired the same legal team who successfully won more than £1m from the paper for Gordon Taylor, the chief executive of the Professional Footballers Association, and two other figures from the world of football.

Offline Carlj

• Global Moderator
  • Happy to shoot
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 10:23:59 PM »
Afraid it's indicative of society these days...

Expect Jacko the musical, Hello Jacko dolls, Jackemon the collect-em-up video game.... Personally never rated the guy, all his songs sounded pretty much the same, bland, monotony.

Sort of related, had a survey (great way of earning amazon points  :beer: ) which asked about new music. Wanted to know if I felt shows like X Factor created new musical geniuses/talents. Had to select a near-enough answer, as the first thought in my head would have been censored...

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Poll - Doom and Gloom International Weekly Comp Entries 10/0 jinky Last post Today at 09:57:50 AM
xx DOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 164/6 jinky Last post Today at 09:54:12 AM
xx Outdoors - CHAT thread - Weekly comp 20/09/20 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 108/4 Oldboy Last post Today at 12:03:31 AM
xx DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 106/3 Oldboy Last post September 21, 2020, 11:51:45 PM
xx POLL - Fruit International Weekly Comp Entries 195/4 jinky Last post September 21, 2020, 08:58:04 AM
xx Outdoors - ENTRY thread - Weekly Comp 20/09/30 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 39/0 Jediboy Last post September 20, 2020, 12:03:53 PM
xx POLL - Vehicles International Weekly Comp Entries 326/6 Jediboy Last post September 15, 2020, 09:01:03 AM
xx ENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-13/9/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 188/3 Oldboy Last post September 14, 2020, 09:47:33 PM