CHAT-BEATLES SONG TITLE-W...ENTRIES-BEATLES SONG TITL...Poll - Selective ColourLOW LIGHT - Weekly comp E...Low Ligt - Weekly Comp CH...Selective Colour / Colour...Deal Alert Thread. Selective Colour / Colou...Weekly Comp - Clocks - CH...What bemused you today?POLL for BLUEWhat made you feel good t...ENTRIES-BLUE-Weekly Comp ...Weekly Comp - Clocks - EN...New cameraPoll - Around the house

Author Topic: CHAT - Around the House - 13 - 20th October  (Read 469 times)

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
CHAT - Around the House - 13 - 20th October
« on: October 16, 2019, 07:22:24 AM »
AROUND THE HOUSE - CHAT thread

As its a bit damp around here anyway a shot of anything you like from around the house (Inside or Out) - Any interpretation you like and any editing you wish.

Pictures to be taken between 13th and 20th October 2019
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59 Monday 21th October 2019.
Poll will be up Tuesday 22nd October 2019.

Winner to be announced Saturday 26th October 2019
The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Kerry Holt

• Kerryholt
    • My Flickr
Re: CHAT - Around the House - 13 - 20th October
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 04:22:20 PM »
Wish I saw this earlier! I’ve just had loads of scaffolding taken down!

Offline jinky

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 08:04:59 AM »
Nothing from me this week. No time with the camera and nothing that suits in my back catalogue that I haven`t used before I`m afraid. Thought I had the perfect pic for Blue until I saw no sky and water  :)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 01:25:09 PM »
Garden Bust:

This head has been with us since our last house in the UK - it's plaster and was left by the previous owner who was an art teacher. The nose had already been sphinxed when we inherited it.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
  • Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered
    • Beaux Reflets
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 06:37:55 PM »
Dull wet weather and not enough time to go hunting for an interesting composition, so in with a finch at the garden gate.

At the Gate

:beer: Andy

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 07:10:49 PM »
I have gone for the gas hob in the kitchen. I really enjoying cooking and this seemed like an easy option. Was trying my new camera out with a few bits but went for this one.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 05:29:38 PM »
Sorry - I'ev been busy with work and haven't had chance to do the poll yet - I'll do it later tonight
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx CHAT-BEATLES SONG TITLE-Weekly Comp 10th to 17th Nov 2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 285/8 Beaux Reflets Last post Today at 11:29:25 AM
xx ENTRIES-BEATLES SONG TITLE-Weekly Comp 10th to 17th Nov 2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 164/3 Beaux Reflets Last post Today at 11:22:43 AM
xx Poll - Selective Colour International Weekly Comp Entries 159/5 Hinfrance Last post November 17, 2019, 01:40:10 PM
xx LOW LIGHT - Weekly comp ENTRY THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 24/0 Jediboy Last post November 17, 2019, 12:40:06 PM
xx Low Ligt - Weekly Comp CHAT thread International Weekly Comp Entries 26/0 Jediboy Last post November 17, 2019, 12:39:21 PM
xx Selective Colour / Colour Pop ENTRY thread 4-10th Nov 2109 International Weekly Comp Entries 273/6 Oldboy Last post November 11, 2019, 09:02:56 PM
xx Deal Alert Thread. Shops directory 14748/38 Mick Last post November 11, 2019, 08:03:40 AM
xx Selective Colour / Colour Pop CHAT thread 4-10th Nov 2109 International Weekly Comp Entries 134/3 Beaux Reflets Last post November 10, 2019, 11:00:55 PM