• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 155
  • Total: 155
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT – BUILDING or STRUCTURE - Weekly Challenge 17th to 24th April 2016

Started by michaelb104, April 17, 2016, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelb104

CHAT – BUILDING or STRUCTURE - Weekly Challenge 17th to 24th April 2016

The Entries thread is  Here

This week's theme is a Building/s or a Structure/s .
Look for a building or structure but do not limit yourself to large brick/stone buildings, it could be something as small as a dolls house.  Interpret the theme as you see fit.  Most of all have fun.

No restrictions on PP.

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 24th Apr 2016, 23:59.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday 25th April 2016.
Poll will be up Tuesday 30th Apr 2016.
Winner to be announced Saturday 16th Apr 2016.

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Hinfrance

I decided to go for something a bit traditional. Frankly we don't have any interesting modern buildings around here. It's also been raining almost the whole week so opportunities have been few and far between.

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

michaelb104

I had a quite a few plans but then ended up rushing out late this afternoon as I was running out of time, this is the church in a village a couple of miles from me.  The steeple leans and according to rumour it has more of a lean then the tower at Pisa but strangely it is not a huge tourist attraction  ;)

Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

jinky

Nothing from me this week,  in fact for a few weeks. Off to Spain later in the week to cover a wedding in what will positively be my last wedding shoot. A few days editing when I get back and then I'm off on a road trip to Capufornia, Grand Canyon and Yosemite so just no time / availability.

Reinardina

Went for the alternative meaning of 'building.'
This is the new country side office in Lakeside park, presently under construction.

Building

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.