POLL - Song Title HeronSong Title CHAT thread 1s...Song Title ENTRY thread 1...Poll - Days out - 18th-25...Windows 10 19H1 is headin...POLL - SchoolSchool - Weekly Comp Entr...SCHOOL - Weekly comp Chat...Entry Thread - Days out -...POLL - DoorwaysChat Thread - Days out - ...1957 Ferrari California 2...Doorways - Entry Thread w...Anything Goes Poll 4-11th...Anything Goes - Chat Thre...

Author Topic: hewwo  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Bigbill

• Gigstills
hewwo
« on: July 13, 2009, 07:36:03 PM »
Hewwo from Wet Sheffy,,i,m bill stewardson,hope everyone here is in fine fettle,and thanks to Lurky for putting all this together.
If i can be of any help at all please just ask,,,,and again,thanks for the invite.
Shine

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
Re: hewwo
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »
Hi Bill, and welcome to CC.  Nice to see you about again.   :tup:

If you don't like the theme, then you can change it via your profile, under "Look and layout prefs"  The gallery also has different themes, but you have to set this in the gallery itself. 

Any questions then don't hesitate to shout.  ;)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline Bigbill

• Gigstills
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 07:55:52 PM »
Fanks Lurky,,,good to be here,,wheres the FAQs for how to post in the gallery etc etc ??

Shine On

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 09:16:56 PM »
Just click on the Gallery tab and just select My Gallery to create one, then the upload file option. Just remember to select the gallery when putting in the information about the file. If you do forget it will tell you when you try to upload. And Welcome Bill.  :tup:

Offline irv_b

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 07:15:21 AM »
Hi Bill great to see you over here and looking forward to seeing your pic and reading your sage advice :tup:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 07:40:28 AM »
Fanks Lurky,,,good to be here,,wheres the FAQs for how to post in the gallery etc etc ??

Shine On

Good question Bill.  I don't think their is any instructions, and that's a oversight on my behalf   :doh: .  I'll get something sorted out asap.  Thanks for the pointer.   :idea:

Meanwhile have a read of oldboy's post above, that should point you in the right direction.   (thanks oldboy).

My Gallery

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 08:01:27 AM »
Morning Bill,

Not sure if its just the way I've got my gallery setup, but the upload button isn't obvious - you have to click on the house button - then it is obvious!

Oh, and welcome - good to see you!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Mick

• Administrator
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 08:23:04 AM »
Morning Bill,

Not sure if its just the way I've got my gallery setup, but the upload button isn't obvious - you have to click on the house button - then it is obvious!

Oh, and welcome - good to see you!

Thanks for that info Mark  :tup: , I'd forgotten about that when using the black default theme.  :-[  I'm still using the classic red theme I had from the start, it had the standard coppermine menu.

My Gallery

Offline Bigbill

• Gigstills
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 09:36:04 AM »
hewwo from soggy Sheffy,,,,
Tell you what,its GREAT being amongst you lot again,,,
hadnt realised how much i put by what you all say !!

Shine On

Offline oRGie

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 03:50:16 PM »
Hello and welcome, from very hot and sunny Portugal hehe  :tup:

Offline anglefire

• Canon Biggamist. Four bodies and some lenses. :)
  • Canon Owner and Proud of it :)
    • Mark Colston Photography
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 06:19:02 PM »
Its ok for some!

All I'm going to say is that the rain has kept off today in the midlands. Shame I've felt crap! :doh:
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Offline Oldboy

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »
Hello and welcome, from very hot and sunny Portugal hehe  :tup:
Hope you get sunburn!  :legit:
In the last week of this month and it's been rotten, and not the clear blue skys the Met Office promised at the start of the year!!!!  >:(

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx POLL - Song Title International Weekly Comp Entries 167/3 Jediboy Last post September 15, 2019, 10:57:01 PM
xx Heron Wildlife Photography 86/3 jinky Last post September 15, 2019, 12:19:57 PM
xx Song Title CHAT thread 1st-8th September `19 International Weekly Comp Entries 809/36 jinky Last post September 13, 2019, 03:02:01 PM
xx Song Title ENTRY thread 1st-8th September `19 International Weekly Comp Entries 154/4 Jediboy Last post September 09, 2019, 03:08:08 PM
xx Poll - Days out - 18th-25th August 2019 International Weekly Comp Entries 298/7 Hinfrance Last post September 08, 2019, 07:17:09 AM
xx Windows 10 19H1 is heading your way. PC computer questions, tips and how to's 2761/35 Mick Last post September 07, 2019, 02:45:08 PM
xx POLL - School International Weekly Comp Entries 82/0 Jediboy Last post September 03, 2019, 12:02:14 PM
xx School - Weekly Comp Entry thread International Weekly Comp Entries 199/4 Jediboy Last post September 02, 2019, 10:39:51 PM