• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 94
  • Total: 94
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Timo Pic.

Started by Graham, December 03, 2014, 11:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Thanks for the interest in my pic and thanks to Reinardina  for nominating it as IOTW.
To answer a couple of questions;

The pic is of Timo Kaltio of the band The Peckham Cowboys. I was taking stills for a video they were making in The Coopers Arms, Burton-on-Trent. Timo just came up to me and adopted the pose (I thought it would be impolite not to take the picture.  :) )

The rest of the shots are here.                                                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamwspics/sets/72157649144088700/
  And some from the performance that evening in the Town Hall.     https://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamwspics/sets/72157649217348182/
  And the finished video here.                                                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmvFNF6u3iM

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Hinfrance

Oi! Mrs H is a Bromley girl!
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

ABERS

Great set of pictures. Can you imagine going down the pub for a quiet drink and this lot turns up.

Oldboy

Well I'm very disappointed. Studied every picture carefully and watched the video closely but couldn't see Del boy anywhere!  :'(

I mean Delboy was the original Peckham cowboy.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Cracking series of photos so well done.  :tup:

Reinardina

Quote from: ABERS on December 03, 2014, 04:38:50 PM
Great set of pictures. Can you imagine going down the pub for a quiet drink and this lot turns up.

The scenes remind me of the jolly drinking scenes, the old masters used to depict regularly.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

deetus

Great stuff Graham, really like the stills.  :tup:

Hinfrance

Quote from: Reinardina on December 03, 2014, 08:15:10 PM
The scenes remind me of the jolly drinking scenes, the old masters used to depict regularly.

They remind me of when I used to do stuff like that :)

Mrs H has now informed me that she's not a Bromley girl after all - apparently she's more Petts Wood.  :legit:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: Hinfrance on December 04, 2014, 07:40:54 AM
Quote from: Reinardina on December 03, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

They remind me of when I used to do stuff like that :)

Good old days, eh?

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Hinfrance

Yes, they were actually - lots of fun. The only downside is the tinnitus  :D
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.