What annoyed you today?POLL-METAL MACROCHAT-METAL MACRO-Weekly C...ENTRIES-METAL MACRO-Weekl...Comfort - ENTRY thread we...Comfort - CHAT thread Wee...POLL - -WOOD / WOODENWOOD /WOODEN CHAT 10-17th...WOOD /WOODEN ENTRIES 10-1...CHAT-PRODUCT SHOT-Weekly ...POLL for PRODUCT SHOTENTRIES-PRODUCT SHOT-Week...POLL - ENJOYMENTWe need a laugh.ENJOYMENT ENTRIES - 21/12...1Dx Mk3

Author Topic: CHAT - Weekly Comp - Flora and/or Fauna- Monday 28th Apr to Sunday 4th May 2014  (Read 6127 times)

Offline DigiDiva

My entry is coming before midnight!
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Offline eysha

• CC Regular visitor
    • TheKavanaghCollection
I am sure it will be worth the wait.
Mine is in- I think. I did ask for help on it so I am sure it is in.
Please visit my site at
www.ThekavanaghCollection.co.uk

Offline DigiDiva

OK, I had some bird images they aren't exactly Fauna, as said earlier, so I went for another one instead.........

Waiting For The Wind To Blow

Offline DigiDiva

You did well Eysha. You tried the depth of field I suggested. How did you find it?

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Got some cracking wetland bird and wild bird photos yesterday. Best not risk it, and will post a squirrel or flora image, that's all I have

Come on Chris, share some of these images with us.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline eysha

• CC Regular visitor
    • TheKavanaghCollection
Hi Christine, I had already taken that shot before I read your mail while playing with the camera in the garden.
I am not finding it an easy camera to use - still preferring my Panny to be honest, but I will keep at it now that I have bought it.
Please visit my site at
www.ThekavanaghCollection.co.uk

Offline DigiDiva

I used to cry with frustration at not understsnding or knowing the settings and what the camera could do. Try one thing at a time until you master (or at least understand) it before moving on to another setting.

reinardina, I will post some of them but i have over 500 and need to work through deleting the work and processing the best. Hope to do it by the end of the week.

Offline Jediboy

I am not finding it an easy camera to use - still preferring my Panny to be honest, but I will keep at it now that I have bought it.

That's the spirit!  :)
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Offline Reinardina

I used to cry with frustration at not understsnding or knowing the settings and what the camera could do. Try one thing at a time until you master (or at least understand) it before moving on to another setting.

reinardina, I will post some of them but i have over 500 and need to work through deleting the work and processing the best. Hope to do it by the end of the week.

Wow, that'll take some sorting out!

Offline Reinardina

Hi Christine, I had already taken that shot before I read your mail while playing with the camera in the garden.

I bet Panny was difficult to get used to. You'll get used to Nikki too.

Offline Andrew

• Andrew
  • Starting from the beginning again...
    • ndrewbrown
    • Andrew Brown's Photography
Well, an interesting selection of images in this comp.

Had i pulled it off, my offering would not have matched a few of those, though still disappointed I was unable to fit the opportunity in with other duties.
There were 3 that taunted for a vote this week - i will declare their identity after voting  ;)
1 body, 1 lens, 1 flash gun, 1 tripod, 1 cable release & 1 filter. Keeping it simple!
(I lied, just got a second lens!)

Offline Reinardina

Well, an interesting selection of images in this comp.

Had i pulled it off, my offering would not have matched a few of those, though still disappointed I was unable to fit the opportunity in with other duties.
There were 3 that taunted for a vote this week - i will declare their identity after voting  ;)

Come on Andrew, declare yourself.

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx What annoyed you today? General Discussion 675796/4026 anglefire Last post January 26, 2021, 09:04:36 PM
question POLL-METAL MACRO International Weekly Comp Entries 54/0 Hinfrance Last post January 26, 2021, 08:31:52 AM
xx CHAT-METAL MACRO-Weekly Comp 17-24/1/21 International Weekly Comp Entries 203/7 Jediboy Last post January 25, 2021, 07:47:33 PM
xx ENTRIES-METAL MACRO-Weekly Comp 17-24/1/21 International Weekly Comp Entries 128/3 Jediboy Last post January 25, 2021, 07:44:31 PM
xx Comfort - ENTRY thread weekly comp - 23/01/21 to 31/01/21 International Weekly Comp Entries 56/0 Jediboy Last post January 23, 2021, 06:26:20 PM
xx Comfort - CHAT thread Weekly Comp - 23/01/21 to 31/01/21 International Weekly Comp Entries 35/0 Jediboy Last post January 23, 2021, 06:25:09 PM
xx POLL - -WOOD / WOODEN International Weekly Comp Entries 193/5 Jediboy Last post January 23, 2021, 03:00:52 PM
xx WOOD /WOODEN CHAT 10-17th January 2021 International Weekly Comp Entries 237/4 Oldboy Last post January 19, 2021, 12:45:25 AM