Poll - Doom and GloomDOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-2...Outdoors - CHAT thread - ...DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 1...POLL - FruitOutdoors - ENTRY thread -...POLL - VehiclesENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp...CHAT-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-...VEHICLES - CHAT thread we...VEHICLES - ENTRY thread w...Poll - PortraitsPortraits - CHAT - Weekly...Portraits - ENTRIES-Weekl...POLL-BIRDSWhat annoyed you today?

Author Topic: IOTW 31st March 2014  (Read 973 times)

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
  • Commonsense answers a whole load of the unanswered
    • Beaux Reflets
IOTW 31st March 2014
« on: March 31, 2014, 05:20:17 PM »
Congratulations kerbside aka Jeff, on your image being selected for IOTW as chosen by last weeks winner  bones615 .

Image is now live on front page, or you can view the image in the gallery should you wish to make a comment etc.

More information on IOTW works can be found here   How IOTW works
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:29:44 PM by Mick »

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
    • Beaux Reflets
Re: IOTW 31st March 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 05:27:14 PM »
Hi guys -  not sure how to add comment to the gallery page until it has been updated. (Shooting pains in my shoulders so hopefully some kind spirit can sort it out as typing fffff Urts!!)

Nice shot Jeff

Offline Beryl

• Woldlife & Poetry
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 05:42:02 PM »
Congratulations kerbside on IOTW

I hope you recover soon Andy . I really do

I have a similar problem with my right shoulder. Hurts to type etc. I have to have an ultrasonic scan

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:43:33 PM by Beryl »
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
    • Beaux Reflets
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 06:02:14 PM »
Thanks Beryl - I hope your scan goes OK and you get your problem sorted - I am getting the occasional short pain free periods thanks to physiotherapy and spine decompression exercises, so hopefully I can get back to taking the camera up again without hitting the roof.

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 06:07:10 PM »
Hi guys -  not sure how to add comment to the gallery page until it has been updated. (Shooting pains in my shoulders so hopefully some kind spirit can sort it out as typing fffff Urts!!)

Nice shot Jeff

Image is in the competition album. Maybe if Jeff relocates it, it would work? Or do you have to re-do the whole thing then?

Hope your shoulder gets better soon.

Jeff, lovely image that got my vote in the competition. Congratulations on IOTW!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Beaux Reflets

• Global Moderator
    • Beaux Reflets
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 06:19:02 PM »

Nice shot Jeff

Image is in the competition album. Maybe if Jeff relocates it, it would work? Or do you have to re-do the whole thing then?

Jeff, lovely image that got my vote in the competition. Congratulations on IOTW!

Cheers R - Yes I think the easiest way is for Jeff to relocate it - Mick will know  :tup:

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 08:42:34 PM »

Nice shot Jeff

Cheers R - Yes I think the easiest way is for Jeff to relocate it - Mick will know  :tup:

Tis always a problem when we choose IOTW from the weekly comp album.  Only a couple (or three) options available to get around this,

1: Open up the weekly comp album to comment. (I know some would like to see this, and some don't).  :-\

2: Jeff uploads the image a second time to one of his albums.

3: Jeff moves the pic from the weekly comp album, to one of his albums.  (This will probably screw up any comp thread or poll that already exists.).  :doh:

Personally, I would suggest option 2 in this scenario. ( Then we'll have to re-submit the IOTW form).  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline kerbside

• kerbside
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 09:14:25 PM »
Uploaded to one of my folders as suggested :)

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 10:32:53 PM »
Uploaded to one of my folders as suggested :)

Thank Jeff, I've amended the front page to point to your newly uploaded pic.  Comments can now be made. :tup:

Congrats on image of the week.  8)
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline kerbside

• kerbside
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 07:21:38 AM »
Thanks Mick, and thanks for IOTW, not expected at all.

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »
Well done Jeff.  :)
May the Force be with you.

Chris

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Poll - Doom and Gloom International Weekly Comp Entries 59/0 jinky Last post September 22, 2020, 09:57:50 AM
xx DOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 189/6 jinky Last post September 22, 2020, 09:54:12 AM
xx Outdoors - CHAT thread - Weekly comp 20/09/20 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 125/4 Oldboy Last post September 22, 2020, 12:03:31 AM
xx DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 129/3 Oldboy Last post September 21, 2020, 11:51:45 PM
xx POLL - Fruit International Weekly Comp Entries 206/4 jinky Last post September 21, 2020, 08:58:04 AM
xx Outdoors - ENTRY thread - Weekly Comp 20/09/30 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 47/0 Jediboy Last post September 20, 2020, 12:03:53 PM
xx POLL - Vehicles International Weekly Comp Entries 341/6 Jediboy Last post September 15, 2020, 09:01:03 AM
xx ENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-13/9/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 198/3 Oldboy Last post September 14, 2020, 09:47:33 PM