• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 223
  • Total: 223
aliexpress
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

HUGE - Chat - Weekly comp 22-28 July 2013

Started by oggalily, July 21, 2013, 11:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigiDiva

Quote from: Reinardina on July 27, 2013, 10:15:17 AM
Got myself a lovely shot of a rhino wearing a bright yellow safety suit, and was considering entering a rear shot, with the title 'Huge Bum.'
But, as I had already 'done a rhino,' and I came across another sizeable bum, I changed my mind.
I have seen bigger ones, once I started hunting, but this one has those lovely tactile contours, while some of the others were without any shape or form.

I am in with this one:

Huge Slimming Target.

Reinardina, have you been following me?
Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Reinardina

Quote from: DigiDiva on July 28, 2013, 02:41:50 PM
Quote from: Reinardina on July 27, 2013, 10:15:17 AM
Got myself a lovely shot of a rhino wearing a bright yellow safety suit, and was considering entering a rear shot, with the title 'Huge Bum.'
But, as I had already 'done a rhino,' and I came across another sizeable bum, I changed my mind.
I have seen bigger ones, once I started hunting, but this one has those lovely tactile contours, while some of the others were without any shape or form.

I am in with this one:

Huge Slimming Target.

Reinardina, have you been following me?

Hope you have better dress sense.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

DigiDiva

Oh yes...i would never have a VPL!!!!!!

Have got my entry after having remembered something i had tucked away.........took some huffing and puffing but i got there.....will post it later

oggalily

Nice work Jinky.  Rather a lame effort from me, I'm afraid.  My own fault for setting a challenge.

I did have a quick google for inspiration the other day but no luck there.  (note to self - turn on private browsing next time you use the search term "huge"   :o )

jinky

DigiDiva

OK, I'm in with this......

It's a long story as to why I happen to own a giant, inflatable corona bottle...............

oggalily

Last night I discovered that my friend's neighbour has a life-size triceratops model in his garden.  Well, maybe not life-size but certainly huge enough. 

Naturally I did not have my camera with me.  :-[

DigiDiva

Haha maybe we should start a "who owns the weirdest things" thread......

oggalily

SimonW

I didn't manage an entry this week - couldn't find anything huge enough. Perhaps I'll have enough TIME to take a shot or two this week.
Simon Warren
(in Dunning, Scotland)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.