POLL - Out on the StreetOut on the Street - Weekl...Out on the Street - Weekl...WATER - Weekly Comp - CHA...WATER - Weekly Comp - Ent...Deal Alert Thread.CENTRAL COMPOSITION - POL...CENTRAL COMPOSITION - CHA...CENTRAL COMPOSITION - ENT...Competitive PollPOLL - LOCALCOMPETITIVE - ENTRIES 27t...Local - Weekly Comp - Cha...COMPETITIVE - CHAT THREAD...Local - Weekly Comp - Ent...What annoyed you today?

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Re: Hi
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »
Chris/Jediboy a belated welcome from me.

(I recognise your name too!)

Took me a while to find my feet, but I think I've found them now. (If only I could set the ruddy poll properly!)

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline donoreo

• Global Moderator
  • I cannot deny anything I did not say
    • donsmithphoto2011
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 07:28:05 PM »

Took me a while to find my feet, but I think I've found them now. (If only I could set the ruddy poll properly!)
I still cannot get my head around the competitions.  It is the overlap that throws me off. 

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 07:50:55 PM »

I still cannot get my head around the competitions.  It is the overlap that throws me off.

Just try it, you'll soon get used to it.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Jediboy

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 10:07:54 PM »
It'll take me ages to work this site out. I'm hopeless with computers and really forgetful, so even if/when I get my head around it I'll soon forget.
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Online Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 10:13:35 PM »
It'll take me ages to work this site out. I'm hopeless with computers and really forgetful, so even if/when I get my head around it I'll soon forget.

Chris, please don't be afraid to try out some of the stuff on the site, there's usually someone around if you get stuck.  You'll soon get the hang of it.  ;)  Don't spend too much time in the arcade, it'll drive you nuts.  :D
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

Offline Matthew

• Life is what you make it.
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 10:33:57 PM »

Chris, please don't be afraid to try out some of the stuff on the site, there's usually someone around if you get stuck.  You'll soon get the hang of it.  ;)  Don't spend too much time in the arcade, it'll drive you nuts.  :D

Sound advice, it took me ages to beat some of the high scores........... :D
Never argue with a stupid person, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Karen

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2013, 12:45:58 AM »
Hello and welcome

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx POLL - Out on the Street International Weekly Comp Entries 35/1 jinky Last post Today at 09:23:38 AM
xx Out on the Street - Weekly Comp Chat thread International Weekly Comp Entries 279/6 jinky Last post February 18, 2020, 05:51:06 AM
xx Out on the Street - Weekly Comp Entry thread International Weekly Comp Entries 226/5 Oldboy Last post February 17, 2020, 09:59:34 PM
xx WATER - Weekly Comp - CHAT THREAD International Weekly Comp Entries 66/1 Oldboy Last post February 16, 2020, 08:35:23 PM
xx WATER - Weekly Comp - Entry Thread International Weekly Comp Entries 57/0 Jediboy Last post February 16, 2020, 06:17:23 PM
xx Deal Alert Thread. Shops directory 22499/39 Mick Last post February 15, 2020, 12:47:58 PM
xx CENTRAL COMPOSITION - POLL International Weekly Comp Entries 175/2 Jediboy Last post February 14, 2020, 12:21:18 PM
xx CENTRAL COMPOSITION - CHAT Thread 3rd - 9th Feb 2020 International Weekly Comp Entries 248/3 oggalily Last post February 12, 2020, 03:22:54 AM