weekly competition CHAT t...POLL - MushroomsWeekly competition ENTRY ...POLL - AccommodationOne to one tuitionWhat did you do with your...Weekly competition ENTRY ...Weekly competition CHAT t...Weekly Comp Entry thread ...POLL - Weekly Comp. DECAYWeekly Competition Chat t...Field Trip?IOTW submisiionsWhat annoyed you today?Macro photography and col...Weekly Competition - ENTR...

Author Topic: AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --  (Read 11163 times)

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Re: AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2012, 09:51:59 PM »
Wow,  thanks all for the congratulations, really was very surprised to win.

I've not been around much lately, I'm trying to get certified in a new software product (to me) to try and keep myself in work. I've managed to get the first part passed, just one more exam to go at the end of August.  I have also had last week away on holiday,  trying to avoid all the sport  ;)

Again thank you for picking me as the winner, I'll be in touch tomorrow Mick and thanks for the nudge Alf.

Trying to get certified sounds rather ominous! Glad you explained it.

Good luck with the next exam!

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Mick

• I've got the latest Canon - 4 rings, double oven and eye level grill! And HD video!
  • Administrator
  • I really, really hate lawn mowers.
    • Camera Craniums
Re: AND THE WINNER OF Serif MoviePlus X6 Competition THE WINNER IS --
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2012, 05:17:27 PM »
Wow,  thanks all for the congratulations, really was very surprised to win.

I've not been around much lately, I'm trying to get certified in a new software product (to me) to try and keep myself in work. I've managed to get the first part passed, just one more exam to go at the end of August.  I have also had last week away on holiday,  trying to avoid all the sport  ;)

Again thank you for picking me as the winner, I'll be in touch tomorrow Mick and thanks for the nudge Alf.

Congrats on the win Mike, your image fitted the Spring theme nicely.  Well done.  :tup:  I received your details, and will pop your software in the post ASAP.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.0.13 / Tinyportal 1.2R

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx weekly competition CHAT thread. MUSHROOMS 13th Aug to 20th Aug International Weekly Comp Entries 337/11 jinky Last post Today at 06:57:54 AM
xx POLL - Mushrooms International Weekly Comp Entries 48/0 Jediboy Last post August 22, 2017, 12:07:49 PM
xx Weekly competition ENTRY thread MUSHROOMS 13th Aug to 20th Aug International Weekly Comp Entries 235/6 Oldboy Last post August 21, 2017, 08:22:43 PM
xx POLL - Accommodation International Weekly Comp Entries 317/10 Hinfrance Last post August 21, 2017, 07:22:58 AM
xx One to one tuition General Discussion 98/1 Jediboy Last post August 21, 2017, 12:12:12 AM
xx What did you do with your camera today? General Discussion 1467/32 Jediboy Last post August 21, 2017, 12:10:34 AM
xx Weekly competition ENTRY thread. ROOTS. 20th August-27th August 2017 International Weekly Comp Entries 40/0 kerry holt Last post August 20, 2017, 10:51:06 PM
xx Weekly competition CHAT thread. ROOTS. 20th August-27th August International Weekly Comp Entries 44/0 kerry holt Last post August 20, 2017, 10:46:42 PM