Poll - Doom and GloomDOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-2...Outdoors - CHAT thread - ...DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 1...POLL - FruitOutdoors - ENTRY thread -...POLL - VehiclesENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp...CHAT-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-...VEHICLES - CHAT thread we...VEHICLES - ENTRY thread w...Poll - PortraitsPortraits - CHAT - Weekly...Portraits - ENTRIES-Weekl...POLL-BIRDSWhat annoyed you today?

Poll

vote for your favourite

Delamanda - Legs Eleven

0 (0%)
michaelb104 - Portsmouth Dawn

3 (16.7%)
Reinardina - Sunrise

0 (0%)
beauxreflets - Can You - Come out to play

5 (27.8%)
Sarasocke - Alhambra and Generalife

4 (22.2%)
stevebedder - Through the Night Window

0 (0%)
Hinfrance - Who's Knocking on my Door?

5 (27.8%)
Oldboy - Shopping

1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: January 28, 2012, 12:13:10 PM

Author Topic: Poll for Window/Door  (Read 4401 times)

Offline Reinardina

• Still trying to master photography.
Re: Poll for Window/Door
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »
I think that's the first time I did'nt pick the winner! :( ( I went for "Portsmouth Dawn".)
 Suprised Reinardina did'nt get a vote, that was my second choice.
                 Graham. :tup:

Probably because it was the same dawn!
Pleased to know I was your second choice, or rather my picture was.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 11:23:39 AM »
Well done Andy, getting in there first . .

I almost voted for Andy's too, but like Graham went for Portsmouth Dawn. The colours are all just so complimentary.

As for editing, I agree anything goes unless specifically excluded. But you know what a fuss determining the exact meanings of exclusions can start. So restrictions are best avoided IMHO.

Just working on my good news picture at the moment.:tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline michaelb104

• michaelb104
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 12:02:00 PM »
I think that's the first time I did'nt pick the winner! :( ( I went for "Portsmouth Dawn".)
 Suprised Reinardina did'nt get a vote, that was my second choice.
                 Graham. :tup:

Thanks for the vote Graham  :tup:

Thank you also to whoever gave me the other two votes.
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Offline Reinardina

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2012, 12:05:14 PM »

I almost voted for Andy's too, but like Graham went for Portsmouth Dawn. The colours are all just so complimentary.

As for editing, I agree anything goes unless specifically excluded. But you know what a fuss determining the exact meanings of exclusions can start. So restrictions are best avoided IMHO.

Don't remind me of the 'exact meanings of exclusions,' and the firestorm that followed! It still hurts.

Offline michaelb104

• michaelb104
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2012, 06:42:58 PM »

Don't remind me of the 'exact meanings of exclusions,' and the firestorm that followed! It still hurts.

I’m not bitter about being chastised for cloning out dust spots from my sensor - much  >:( >:(
Mike

My Flickr   .   My Fluidr

Offline Hinfrance

• Global Moderator
  • Cake is good
    • Hinfrance
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2012, 07:25:35 PM »
Dirty boy !
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Offline Delamanda

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2012, 08:11:27 PM »
Well done Andy and Howard!  Look forward to the next theme.

Offline Sarasocke

• my flickr
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 07:44:47 AM »
Well done, the pair of you!
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Offline jinky

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 07:49:53 AM »
Right ... we talking exclusions then   ;) ::) :-[ :doh: :-X :-\ :beer: :dance:  :legit:

Offline Reinardina

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 08:17:25 AM »
Right ... we talking exclusions then   ;) ::) :-[ :doh: :-X :-\ :beer: :dance:  :legit:

At least here, in grown up and polite society, we can talk about it without getting embroiled in slanging matches!

And here, no one asked me for a shorter version of my name, because the 'long version is so difficult!'
And consequently, I don't mind how people want to call me. Rather enjoy the different versions, that are now around here and on Flickr.
To be honest, it was the person who asked, that made me refuse rather bluntly.

latest Posts

Subject Board Views/Replies Member Date & Time
xx Poll - Doom and Gloom International Weekly Comp Entries 59/0 jinky Last post September 22, 2020, 09:57:50 AM
xx DOOM and GLOOM CHAT 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 189/6 jinky Last post September 22, 2020, 09:54:12 AM
xx Outdoors - CHAT thread - Weekly comp 20/09/20 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 125/4 Oldboy Last post September 22, 2020, 12:03:31 AM
xx DOOM and GLOOM ENTRIES 13-20/092020 International Weekly Comp Entries 129/3 Oldboy Last post September 21, 2020, 11:51:45 PM
xx POLL - Fruit International Weekly Comp Entries 206/4 jinky Last post September 21, 2020, 08:58:04 AM
xx Outdoors - ENTRY thread - Weekly Comp 20/09/30 - 27/09/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 47/0 Jediboy Last post September 20, 2020, 12:03:53 PM
xx POLL - Vehicles International Weekly Comp Entries 341/6 Jediboy Last post September 15, 2020, 09:01:03 AM
xx ENTRIES-FRUIT-Weekly Comp 6-13/9/20 International Weekly Comp Entries 198/3 Oldboy Last post September 14, 2020, 09:47:33 PM