• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 62
  • Total: 62
  • Bingbot
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Hello.

Started by Gaelldew, December 15, 2011, 03:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaelldew

No different than last time then, the words that spring to mind  "brewery and couldn't run one in there "
People have photographic memories, its just that they forget to put the memory card in.

Reinardina

Quote from: Gaelldew on December 17, 2011, 10:45:38 PM
No different than last time then, the words that spring to mind  "brewery and couldn't run one in there "

Sorry, this is an expression I don't know. If it is suitable for a 'woman of a certain age,' can someone explain?

I'll find it tomorrow, as I'm going off line now.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Oldboy

It's a rude for urinate with up attached, and means they couldn't run a drinking spree in a brewery. As a brewery has loads of beer it therefore indicates they are pretty hopeless to say the least.  ;D

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on December 18, 2011, 12:09:38 AM
It's a rude for urinate with up attached, and means they couldn't run a drinking spree in a brewery. As a brewery has loads of beer it therefore indicates they are pretty hopeless to say the least.  ;D

Thanks OB! Been living in England since 1984, but still have to learn (some) of the more robust, shall we say, expressions.

To come back to 'the other site,' I think it looks quite promising. So far. Problem will be, of course, that after a time, you'll have your gallery wiped again, because they've thought of something new, and you'll have to start all over again.

Mick

Quote from: Reinardina on December 18, 2011, 08:25:18 AM

To come back to 'the other site,' I think it looks quite promising. So far. Problem will be, of course, that after a time, you'll have your gallery wiped again, because they've thought of something new, and you'll have to start all over again.

I'd say it's a step in the right direction, but it's full of bugs and layout issues.  But then are we supposed to be using it yet, as usual they haven't let anyone know what's happening, not even us mods via the staff boards.
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Reinardina

Quote from: admin on December 18, 2011, 10:05:28 AM
Quote from: Reinardina on December 18, 2011, 08:25:18 AM

I'd say it's a step in the right direction, but it's full of bugs and layout issues.  But then are we supposed to be using it yet, as usual they haven't let anyone know what's happening, not even us mods via the staff boards.

Well, we're used to that by now. We just go ahead and use it. I've had problems with signing in already; having to sign in after I'd just done it etc and it tells me pages aren't available when I've just come from them. You are of course, even more aware of bugs than I.

Not sure what good the number of 'views' does to the ego of some. It's so easy to jack up the numbers by just clicking on them. I did it myself to see if there were any comments, and noticed the number had gone up. I wasn't signed in at the time, maybe it only notches up views when 'strangers' look?

Gaelldew

Reinardina, my apologies for confusing you perhaps I should have used Oldboys phraseology, I was trying to be polite.LOL.
People have photographic memories, its just that they forget to put the memory card in.

Beaux Reflets

Cannot understand all the fuss  :D This site suits me just fine  :tup:  :beer:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.