• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 55
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 18
  • Total: 18
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Poll for Film Noir

Started by Delamanda, November 16, 2010, 07:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for your favourite Film Noir image

Tringle - Hat and Gun

7 (36.8%)
Delamanda - Alleyway

0 (0%)
irv_b - Femme Fatale

0 (0%)
jinky - 1 of 50

12 (63.2%)
Oldboy - Tea House Assignation

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: November 20, 2010, 12:04:23 PM

Delamanda

Poll open - let voting commence.

picsfor

were Tringle and Jinky at the same photo shoot?

Is this a coalition subject?  ::)

jinky

I did the stakeout,then he went in the front door with the shooter whilst I covered the back exit  ;)

Hinfrance

. . and jinky got the best hat.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Delamanda

And the winner is Jinky - Congratulations! 

Oldboy

Hinfrance

It was the hat wot dun it.

Congrats jinky  :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jinky

If you want to make me an offer for the hat H? ;)
It`s cream with a brown band though so not that good as a gangster prop - more summer hat  :)

Thanks for the votes - made all that messing around in the dark with assorted flashes worthwhile after all. Must admit I was looking for a different outcome and trying to get shadows behind me on the wall but when I got those my face was too illuminated so just the one light with a snoot in the end and the glow of the low energy outside light.

I`ll get my thinking cap out for a subject now!

Hinfrance

Nah, I just want to see a picture of you in your thinking cap ;)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.