• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 148
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 160
  • Total: 160
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

WooHoo Got My New Canon 7D Today

Started by Just Dave, December 27, 2010, 05:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dave

WooHoo

Got my new Canon 7D, Sigma 105mm Macro and speedlite flash gun today, well chuffed  :dance:

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

picsfor

And i have no doubt you will get many hours of enjoyment from it.

Not many people got one and complained about it, except for it's need to have only quality glass fitted to it.
Thankfully, your 105 macro fits that bill.
Your Speedlite will benefit from the wireless flash feature of the 7D as well.

I've considered getting one as a second body to my 5D2, but quietly I'd like to get a 1D4 if budget allowed for it!

The battery grip gets good reviews for the 7D as well - would have got one for my 5D2 but the reviews say don't as it impairs weather sealing unlike that for the 7D.

Look forward to the pics from it...

Just Dave

Thanks Andrew, been havibg a play about with it today loving it

Not played with the off camera flash yet  

Yeah sigma 105 is a great lens used one before  :tup:

Good luck with the 1Dmk4  :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

jimthetrain

Enjoy the new toy Dave. Had no regrets buying mine about 9 months ago. The image quality compared to the 400d is quite fantastic although the shots taken on your 400d were never short of quality in the first place. :tup:

Jim.
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Just Dave

Thanks very much Jim for your kind words about my photos

Im loving the 7D, just been reading up about off camera flash and going to have a go later today, been setting it all up with some settings ready for my first shoot with it  :dance:

Mick

Dave, congrats on the new camera.   Look forward to seeing some shots from it later.  :tup:
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Just Dave

Thanks still not used it yet, apart from trying the off camera flash ans settings out, my fingers really itchy to get out and about with it,

Beryl

Oh well done. :tup:
I'm always afraid to use a new toy at first encase it breaks
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Just Dave

Thanks Beryl

It should get a good work out we might book to go to Marrakech Morocco in 2 weeks for a week  :tup:

Beryl

Sounds good . hope you get some really good shots  :tup:
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Just Dave

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.