• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 21
  • Total: 21
bhphotovideo
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Open Garden Squares Weekend: London 12/13 June

Started by Eileen, June 04, 2010, 04:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

will see you at Vic at 08:40 then Eileen - where about?

WH Smiths near plat 9-12? That would also work for Sandy coming in off the Eastern side if she can tear herself away from Dover (i must admit i'd struggle)

Eileen

WH Smiths is fine for me. See you, and anyone else who can make it, there at 8.40. If anyone wants to join a bit later on let me know and I'll arrange a 2nd rendezvous point.

Sandy

Hi

The roof garden does sound very interesting, but Dover Castle is calling also there have mobility scooter which is great. I hope to meet up again soon. Last night there was a program at 1830 about train journeys and they went to the lost gardens, and it brought back lovely memories.

Sandy

irv_b

Quote from: Eileen on June 11, 2010, 09:06:13 PM
WH Smiths is fine for me. See you, and anyone else who can make it, there at 8.40. If anyone wants to join a bit later on let me know and I'll arrange a 2nd rendezvous point.
I'll see you both at Smiths then  :tup: I'll have to drive up and find somewhere to park,near the job, then get a travelcard for the day :)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

picsfor

don't think it's very far away Irv. I know there's a car park at Victoria Station - but i suspect that will not be the cheapest place in town.

Eileen

It isn't too far from Victoria. I think it's worth getting the tube to High Street Ken to start off with, but after that we might well walk back in the direction of Victoria. The later gardens are near Sloane Square and it may not be worth getting public transport between stops.

Sorry I've not been keeping up much with pictures and postings. I am slowly working my way through some hundreds of wedding pictures. Getting into the groove now.

See you both tomorrow. Hope you have fun at the castle Sandy, and enjoy the scooter!

picsfor

A thank you once again to organising this meet - and again finding the hidden treasure in the roof top garden - and good to see Irv again.

Have just had a bite to to eat and am now going through the pics with an early look showing some that didn't work, and a few others that may have.
I hope to post some shortly once i've had a proper look.

Quick one of Flamingos posted...

Eileen

It was a pleasure. Very impressed with your speedy processing. Looking forward to Canterbury now.

Sandy

Glad you had a nice day the roof top garden sounds a great place. I enjoyed Dover Castle and was able to get some photo without too many people, because I think they stayed at home to watch the football.

Sandy

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.