• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 61
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 25
  • Total: 25
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

5DII vs 7D

Started by oRGie, October 19, 2009, 04:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picsfor

oh gosh yes - the multi-way joystick for focus point selection - almost as great a feature as the ability to change ISO from one shot to the next!
i think that is almost the first thing i do with any new body!

jimthetrain

here(hopefully) is that red tinge I was talking about. Doesn't that light on his side look like a ****  :2funny:

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

picsfor

that's some what worrying.

Looks like the red is over saturated. Definitely another 5D MkII until that one is sorted out.
It's as bad as the black dots that were found on night shots with the 5D MkII until a patch was released.

What news or fixes have been published thus far?

jimthetrain

I haven't looked around yet but at the bottom of the outdoor photographer review they mentioned that they took a shot with a red traffic light in it and it turned out a plum colour. They also mentioned that if enough seem to have this problem then canon would probably have to fix it with a firmware update. Looking for the mag but just realised it's in my locker at work. :doh:

picsfor

And i suppose you quickly glanced the feature between Norton Bridge and Stafford  :2funny:

That's an industry joke before any one takes it seriously. You can't read And drive a train - how would you hold you food, drink or iPod Touch?  :tup:

Oldboy

Quote from: picsfor on February 02, 2010, 05:48:36 PM
And i suppose you quickly glanced the feature between Norton Bridge and Stafford  :2funny:

And I though you just had forty winks!  :2funny: :legit:

oRGie

yes the light lol :)   Thats with the 70-200 ?  lovely :)

That red is strange, I havent noticed anything like that on mine so far. What software are you using ? dpp or cs4/acr etc.. if cs4/acr have you got the right update, there is one that works with 7d raws but messes with the colours..

If the tinge wasnt on the ends of the hairs I would have said could it be the flash making the slight redness in the ear stand out, but the hairs look like they have been dyied, unless its that the light was strong enough to affect the ends of the hairs.. any more examples of this problem ?

jimthetrain

I noticed the red when I previewed the shot on the cameras screen. Just looked for the exif. 1/60 sec f3.5 iso 800 av mode. Took in burst mode of 3, all the same. All the other shots inside don't have any hint of red whatsoever. ::) Might be just one of those things. I'll try some more now.

Edit.  Can't get it to do it now so I'll put it down to newness for now. ;D

picsfor

or maybe pooch is as clever as his name sake in Fraser  :tup:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.