• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,515
  • Total Topics: 5,735
  • Online today: 123
  • Online ever: 6,071 (March 12, 2026, 03:28:52 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 109
  • Total: 109
  • Google (2)
Wish
What made you feel good t...Weekly CompetitionsCanon kit to borrow (free...Dreaminess Happy Christmas 2025!NiceVeedi 2-Pack Photogra...DJI Osmo Action 6 Essenti...RØDE Wireless ME Ultra-co...NEEWER Snap On ND Filter ...BRDRC Pocket 3 Camera Bik...Lenovo LOQ | 15.6 inch Fu...DJI Mic 3 (2 TX + 1 RX + ...DJI Mic Mini (2 TX + 1 RX...DJI OSMO Action 5 Pro 4 3...DJI Osmo Action 5 Pro Adv...Post your best shots here

Welcome to all the newbies!

Started by Sarasocke, May 22, 2012, 02:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarasocke

I've been a bit scarce on CC of late (partly due to a prolonged holiday in Cornwall) and I see there are many new faces in the forum. Rather than repeating the same thing in each introduction thread I thought I'd start this new one!

Welcome to the gang everyone and enjoy the forum!
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

It was Mick's fault, he left the bloody door open!  :P

jinky


Reinardina

Think I may have to share the blame.
__________________
Reinardina.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

donoreo

I accept no responsibility.  I have no power here! 

Reinardina

I don't even have power over there, but I feel partially responsible. Mick however, is the main culprit.
__________________
Reinardina.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Mick

#6
 :D  I blame DCW, because their site was down for several hours. ;)  :legit:

Also, as far as I can see they haven't even mentioned the outage, not one word from them.  They're probably completely oblivious to the fact it even happened.  (does that surprise me, no).
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

YouTube

Sarasocke

I think it's great that there are a few new faces here! I just wanted to say "hi!"

I haven't been on DCM (or whatever it's called now) for yonks, actually not really since they changed over, so I didn't know about any problems there. There are only so many hours in a day, and one has to set priorities  :D
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Oldboy

Quote from: Sarasocke on May 23, 2012, 10:57:42 AM
There are only so many hours in a day, and one has to set priorities  :D

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.


Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.