• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Recent Posts

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,515
  • Total Topics: 5,735
  • Online today: 122
  • Online ever: 6,071 (March 12, 2026, 03:28:52 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 147
  • Total: 147
  • Google (2)
aliexpress
What made you feel good t...Weekly CompetitionsCanon kit to borrow (free...Dreaminess Happy Christmas 2025!NiceVeedi 2-Pack Photogra...DJI Osmo Action 6 Essenti...RØDE Wireless ME Ultra-co...NEEWER Snap On ND Filter ...BRDRC Pocket 3 Camera Bik...Lenovo LOQ | 15.6 inch Fu...DJI Mic 3 (2 TX + 1 RX + ...DJI Mic Mini (2 TX + 1 RX...DJI OSMO Action 5 Pro 4 3...DJI Osmo Action 5 Pro Adv...Post your best shots here

Elements 8 Organizer

Started by spinner, January 15, 2010, 04:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldboy

A lot of people who are quite good with computers wouldn't be able to grab a screen shot today.  :(

I did show in the reply how to find the event log.  ;D

Make sure it's only the PC you fiddle with!  :2funny: :legit:

spinner

Quote from: Oldboy on January 20, 2010, 02:26:06 PM
A lot of people who are quite good with computers wouldn't be able to grab a screen shot today.  :(

I did show in the reply how to find the event log.  ;D

Make sure it's only the PC you fiddle with!  :2funny: :legit:

Oh I think I can show her how to find the event log, she uses XP and our machines at work are XP.

Yes it will just be the machine, her hubby is a friend too. Not to mention, younger and larger than me.  ::)
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

spinner

Sadly, she's figured out that her machine isn't quite as new as she thought, it's not even close to the minimum specs. adobe requires. :'(
And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

This website is proudly hosted on Crocweb Cloud Website Hosting.


Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.