Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts

General Category => General Photography => Topic started by: ABERS on July 12, 2013, 02:50:09 PM

Title: Amazing what catches your eye
Post by: ABERS on July 12, 2013, 02:50:09 PM
Dozing on the patio after a midday snack and out of the corner of my eye I could see some folded seats which looked as though they were a trio of strange creatures. It was when the one on the end winked at me I realised that I ought to take their picture!

A result perhaps of too much  :beer: with the ploughmans. :-[


(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5331/9268284212_9b458826bb_z.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cronjie/9268284212/)
Chair Monsters (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cronjie/9268284212/) by abers (http://www.flickr.com/people/cronjie/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Amazing what catches your eye
Post by: Beaux Reflets on July 12, 2013, 03:24:07 PM
Cool shot  :)
Title: Re: Amazing what catches your eye
Post by: Hinfrance on July 12, 2013, 03:50:24 PM
Looks like the next IOTW to me Alan. Can you recommend a particular brand of libation that enables such artistic prowess?  :beer: