Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts

General Category => General Photography => Topic started by: ABERS on February 06, 2013, 08:57:42 AM

Title: Interesting 'Auto' shots.
Post by: ABERS on February 06, 2013, 08:57:42 AM
Could be the basis for a project if you're suffering from photographer's block.

I used to travel the length and breadth of the UK on business and used many a 'greasy spoon' en route. The more lorry orientated ones always seemed to have a wall that consisted of a landscape, like Hilda Ogden's murial, the steam and grease that had accumulated on them over the years gave them a certain ambiance. I quite often see, on various forums, pictures that would go down well in such a situation. Another project possibility?  ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-21229820
Title: Re: Interesting 'Auto' shots.
Post by: Hinfrance on February 06, 2013, 12:18:15 PM
A friend of mine once threatened to publish a book of the pictures he'd taken from his car (this is way back, no Redbubble or Photobox) to be called 'A Cavalier Approach to Landscape Photography'. I lost touch with him and never did see such a book.
Title: Re: Interesting 'Auto' shots.
Post by: Alfonso_Frisk on February 06, 2013, 09:29:54 PM
I had better not mention my 1000+ images of shipping then.
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :legit:
Title: Re: Interesting 'Auto' shots.
Post by: Oldboy on February 06, 2013, 11:02:03 PM
Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on February 06, 2013, 09:29:54 PM
I had better not mention my 1000+ images of shipping then.
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :legit:

Err - you just did!  :'(