Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts

General Category => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Sarasocke on May 22, 2012, 02:15:28 PM

Title: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: Sarasocke on May 22, 2012, 02:15:28 PM
I've been a bit scarce on CC of late (partly due to a prolonged holiday in Cornwall) and I see there are many new faces in the forum. Rather than repeating the same thing in each introduction thread I thought I'd start this new one!

Welcome to the gang everyone and enjoy the forum!
Title: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: Oldboy on May 22, 2012, 06:51:10 PM
It was Mick's fault, he left the bloody door open!  :P
Title: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: jinky on May 22, 2012, 09:36:40 PM
Quote from: Oldboy on May 22, 2012, 06:51:10 PM
It was Mick's fault, he left the bloody door open!  :P

:2funny:
Title: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: Reinardina on May 22, 2012, 10:18:41 PM
Think I may have to share the blame.
Title: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: donoreo on May 22, 2012, 11:45:04 PM
I accept no responsibility.  I have no power here! 
Title: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: Reinardina on May 23, 2012, 07:32:54 AM
I don't even have power over there, but I feel partially responsible. Mick however, is the main culprit.
Title: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: Mick on May 23, 2012, 08:59:00 AM
 :D  I blame DCW, because their site was down for several hours. ;)  :legit:

Also, as far as I can see they haven't even mentioned the outage, not one word from them.  They're probably completely oblivious to the fact it even happened.  (does that surprise me, no).
Title: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: Sarasocke on May 23, 2012, 10:57:42 AM
I think it's great that there are a few new faces here! I just wanted to say "hi!"

I haven't been on DCM (or whatever it's called now) for yonks, actually not really since they changed over, so I didn't know about any problems there. There are only so many hours in a day, and one has to set priorities  :D
Title: Re: Welcome to all the newbies!
Post by: Oldboy on May 23, 2012, 07:26:00 PM
Quote from: Sarasocke on May 23, 2012, 10:57:42 AM
There are only so many hours in a day, and one has to set priorities  :D

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: