Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts

General Category => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Hamster on October 04, 2011, 12:06:23 AM

Title: Apparently it's my round
Post by: Hamster on October 04, 2011, 12:06:23 AM
Hi there.

I haven't been on this forum since its name change ages ago but having a look around I see that according to Jonathan it's my round and ABERS seems to have a permanent greeting in place for me.
Wonder what that's all about?  ???

Anyway, I'll be in the pub tonight to buy that round for anyone that turns up.  The Melbourne, corner of Hay Street and Milligan Street...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Perth, Western Australia.  ;)
Title: Re: Apparently it's my round
Post by: Hamster on October 04, 2011, 12:13:57 AM
aaah, hang on.  I'm noticing a few personalised sigs now.  I take it there's some kind of automated personalisation going on here.  Well, if that isn't a good example of both an oxymoron and extreme irony I don't know what is.
Title: Re: Apparently it's my round
Post by: Beryl on October 04, 2011, 01:38:35 AM
Yep.
it's some sort of code you can personlise for whom you are talking to  ;D
Title: Re: Apparently it's my round
Post by: Reinardina on October 04, 2011, 08:01:52 AM
Quote from: Hamster on October 04, 2011, 12:06:23 AM
Hi there.

I haven't been on this forum since its name change ages ago but having a look around I see that according to Jonathan it's my round and ABERS seems to have a permanent greeting in place for me.
Wonder what that's all about?  ???

Anyway, I'll be in the pub tonight to buy that round for anyone that turns up.  The Melbourne, corner of Hay Street and Milligan Street...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Perth, Western Australia.  ;)

I 'fell' for the pub round thing, when I first arrived here. A bit older and wiser now.

I'll be looking for you whenever I'm the Melbourne  in Perth!
Title: Re: Apparently it's my round
Post by: mondmagu on October 19, 2011, 11:28:17 PM
Hi Hamster welcome aboard.

Des
Title: Re: Apparently it's my round
Post by: Gaelldew on December 16, 2011, 03:49:08 PM
Hi Hamster, I'd join you for that drink but unfortunately the Backbird had a bad fuel leak when they filled it up.
Title: Re: Apparently it's my round
Post by: Oldboy on December 16, 2011, 04:59:15 PM
Welcome Hamster.  :tup:

I assume your not the chap from Top Gear then?  :2funny: :2funny: