Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts
General Category => General Photography => Topic started by: Cathus on June 16, 2011, 10:38:50 PM
I took my daughter to the RSPB reserve at Rye Meads in Hertfordshire. Dreadful weather but we spent most if in the dry hides.
1.
(http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1646.jpg) (http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1646.jpg)
2.
(http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1708.jpg) (http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1708.jpg)
3.
(http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1757.jpg) (http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1757.jpg)
4.
(http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1735.jpg) (http://www.neesam.com/photos5/CR3D1735.jpg)
Excellent shots Garry, but the third one is my favourite. What a cracker. :tup:
Really strong set of pics.
Has the reserve seen them? They'd make a good set of postcards.
Graham. :tup:
yes, i'd have to agree, they would certainly be an encouragement for rainy day visitors
That's cheating standing in a dry hide! ::)
Cracking series of shots. Is that a Artic Tern in the second shot? Agree with Mick about the third shot. ;D
I agree OB having just spent the last hour in the rain :2funny: Nice shots Cathus :)
Hear hear! A great set of shots I like the 2nd one best :tup: