Read in the paper today that Her Majesty the Queen now has a flickr page, some great shots on there including some real oldies from the early days of photography.
link here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/britishmonarchy/
I think Ive been added as a contact ;) ;)
I just don't know how she finds the time to fit it all in. ::)
Abers you're a naughty man ;) You'll be whisked off to the Tower if you're not careful.
Whether you're a royalist or a republican matters not for this, this is part of our history and heritage and I think there are some great shots on there that show our monarchy in all their glory...(and yes I am a royalist but that is a separate argument) Especially as there are some shots that have never been seen publicly before.
Love to know how she has taken all them pics of herself and from distance as well. :P
or does ones flunky pressing the shutter count as one of hers? :o
She could be in breach of some copyright laws ? ;D
Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on July 26, 2010, 09:03:27 PM
She could be in breach of some copyright laws ? ;D
The queen is above the law so can't break the law. ;D
Quote from: Oldboy on July 27, 2010, 12:12:18 AM
Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on July 26, 2010, 09:03:27 PM
She could be in breach of some copyright laws ? ;D
The queen is above the law so can't break the law. ;D
Just like politicians and the police then ?
Out of interest I looked at the tags section and was intrigued to find 'royal kitchen'. I clicked on it hoping to see Phillip doing the washing up, but like most hubbies he seems to have got out of it. :o
Quote from: Oldboy on July 27, 2010, 12:12:18 AM
Quote from: Alfonso_Frisk on July 26, 2010, 09:03:27 PM
She could be in breach of some copyright laws ? ;D
The queen is above the law so can't break the law. ;D
Haven't checked yet, but are the photograph authors being credited?
I wonder if Getty have asked for them to be added to the Getty/ Flickr partneship...
Quite sure the revenue from such pictures would pay for a roof or two to be replaced or maintained ::)