This video is something I watch on a regular basis just to stop me from rushing into things like I've done all my life, It's photography based but can be interpreted in so many other ways. Hope you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZYlQ4Wv8lE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZYlQ4Wv8lE)
Fantastic video, it's left me with a lump in my throat
Thanks for posting, much appreciated.
Graham.
I watched this last year when he was on Scott Kelby's blog.
Was good then
Quote from: anglefire on February 03, 2010, 09:31:16 PM
I watched this last year when he was on Scott Kelby's blog.
Was good then
I didn't even know what a Dslr was when Zack made this..lol. Sorry if it's a well known vid everyone has already seen :doh: It's just had such a big impact on me I thought it might be worth posting.
Quote from: Rick Wilks on February 03, 2010, 10:41:43 PM
Quote from: anglefire on February 03, 2010, 09:31:16 PM
I watched this last year when he was on Scott Kelby's blog.
Was good then
I didn't even know what a Dslr was when Zack made this..lol. Sorry if it's a well known vid everyone has already seen :doh: It's just had such a big impact on me I thought it might be worth posting.
Don't worry we haven't all see it. :tup:
Thanks for posting. ;D
Yes, it's been highlighted before, but it never stops being amazing!
Glad to have another watch
Quote from: Rick Wilks on February 03, 2010, 10:41:43 PM
Quote from: anglefire on February 03, 2010, 09:31:16 PM
I watched this last year when he was on Scott Kelby's blog.
Was good then
I didn't even know what a Dslr was when Zack made this..lol. Sorry if it's a well known vid everyone has already seen :doh: It's just had such a big impact on me I thought it might be worth posting.
Rick, I wasn't critising for it being posted again - I should have said "Was good then too" - rushing again. :)
Sometimes I worry about how many creative people appear to be depressives. I think the two are very strongly linked.
Doesn't surprise me that this video resonate with a lot of photographers.
It is a very interesting video clip
Sandy
Quote from: Jonathan on February 04, 2010, 09:40:57 PM
Sometimes I worry about how many creative people appear to be depressives. I think the two are very strongly linked.
Doesn't surprise me that this video resonate with a lot of photographers.
Umm. That's me out then - cos I ain't creative :( and I ain't depressed :)
Quote from: Jonathan on February 04, 2010, 09:40:57 PM
Sometimes I worry about how many creative people appear to be depressives. I think the two are very strongly linked.
Doesn't surprise me that this video resonate with a lot of photographers.
Found this interesting article online that talks about the link between depression and creativity
http://talentdevelop.com/articles/CTAAM.html (http://talentdevelop.com/articles/CTAAM.html)
Does that link between madness and creativity transfer itself to the purchasers of 'artistic creations' , i.e. £65 million for a bronze statue, or is it a just a manic preoccupation with greed and one-upmanship between the obscenely rich?
P.S. I resisted watching again the vomit inducing video from way back. ::)
Quote from: ABERS on February 06, 2010, 08:09:44 AM
Does that link between madness and creativity transfer itself to the purchasers of 'artistic creations' , i.e. £65 million for a bronze statue, or is it a just a manic preoccupation with greed and one-upmanship between the obscenely rich?
You spend your time watching madness Alan (Speakers Corner) and try to find a way of understanding it through your pictures :2funny:
Quote from: ABERS on February 06, 2010, 08:09:44 AM
Does that link between madness and creativity transfer itself to the purchasers of 'artistic creations' , i.e. £65 million for a bronze statue, or is it a just a manic preoccupation with greed and one-upmanship between the obscenely rich?
P.S. I resisted watching again the vomit inducing video from way back. ::)
I'm finding that greed and one-upmanship (arrogance) isn't a trait found solely among the obscenely rich.
I hope everyone has a great weekend :tup: