• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 177
  • Total: 177
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Monthly / Annual Competition

Started by skellum, August 17, 2009, 09:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skellum

Just an idea !  All the winners of the weekly comp would all be entered into a monthy poll then the monthly winners into a annual poll. I would be happy to bring back the certificates for this as I would only have to do it monthly. This would give us a ( International Cranium Monthly Winner ) and a  ( International Cranium of the year Winner ). I know Carl had something like it set up a while ago but we now have quite a few regulars so it should work............. Let me know what you all think.........Dave :legit:

oRGie

Colin

Sounds good to me  :tup: Now all I have to do is win a weekly competition.  ;) Then a monthly one and then the annual one :hehe: I don't think so given the quality of what I have seen here to date BUT I will try.

skellum

If we get more responce I will set a poll up at the end of the month ( 5 saturdays in August so 5 pics in the poll ) Dave:legit:

irv_b

My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

greypoint

skellum

Hinfrance

Sounds like an added level of fun Dave, go for it.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

skellum

This is a example of the certificate that will be e.mailed to the winner of the monthly competition.
I will try to do something grander for the annual winner or suggestions please ! :legit:

irv_b

I wonder if somehow we can all contribute to enable the winner to get his/her shot printed?
My Gallery

skellum

Quote from: irv_b on August 18, 2009, 03:33:47 PM
I wonder if somehow we can all contribute to enable the winner to get his/her shot printed?

I have a few contacts in the press I could ask but I think it would only interest the Locals ( ie: Croydon Adveriser, South London Press etc )
Lets see who wins first then I will contact their Local rag. ( With the winners consent of course ) :legit:

irv_b

Quote from: skellum ( Dave ) on August 18, 2009, 03:45:37 PM
Quote from: irv_b on August 18, 2009, 03:33:47 PM

I have a few contacts in the press I could ask but I think it would only interest the Locals ( ie: Croydon Adveriser, South London Press etc )
Lets see who wins first then I will contact their Local rag. ( With the winners consent of course ) :legit:
cool :tup:
My Gallery

Colin

Any chance of the photo on the certificate being the winners photo or are they mass produced?

skellum

The winners picture will be on the certificate together with their name. this is just an example I posted   :legit:

Damon

Quote from: skellum ( Dave ) on August 18, 2009, 07:27:33 PM
The winners picture will be on the certificate together with their name. this is just an example I posted   :legit:
Good... I hate football. :legit:
I never entered the weekly comps over on the soon to be extinct DCM forum, But this could well be the turning point for me. Spare time permitting of coarse. :)
Damon.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.