• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 39
  • Total: 39
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

POLL for FOOTWEAR

Started by Hinfrance, January 16, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite FOOTWEAR picture

Fallas Shoes:

3 (33.3%)
These Boots Are Done Walking:

5 (55.6%)
I really can't be bothered with the weekly competition any more/I don't know anyone who has a pair of shoes
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 20, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Hinfrance

Please at least cast a vote.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Simple

Sorry for not entering, but had this horrible flue and was a bit under the weather. ???

Beaux Reflets

Tough times here as well with the Flu and insufficient available time.
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Jediboy

I'm an idiot. Uploaded a photo (not a very good one) but didn't enter it into the entry thread. No idea why not. Just didn't happen.
:uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :doh:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

Same health issues here .Tried toi find a couple of old ones last night but my filing let me down again and they`d been in previous comps anyway. I did manage to vote!  :)

Oldboy

Problems with my PC so couldn't process any photos. It has taken me five days to get into the PC. What worries me is I'm unable to find the reason why? Checked event logs but the only critical errors don't point to the problem. It seemed to affect the boot system so that I couldn't get into windows. In the days of DOS one could watch the files running and you could spot the one causing the error. Microsoft, in their wisdom hide the dos running files so you can't see where the problem occurred. My best guess is that one of the boot files was open so couldn't run.  :(

Hinfrance

Sorry to hear you've all been having troubles. Hopefully they have all passed now.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Over to me then, next subject coming up any minute now :tup:
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Oldboy

jinky

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.