• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 178
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 25
  • Total: 25
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL CHAT 24/06-02/07/2017

Started by jinky, June 24, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Weekly Comp:24/06 - 02/07/17 -  CHAT THREAD – UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

The topic for this week is UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
In setting this I`m challenging myself to use 2 fairly new and up until now unused pieces of equipment - some extension rings for my Nikon and or a Raynox DCR 250 macro filter my girls bought me for my Fuji for Father`s Day. Using whatever you have get us as close to something and show  us your best shot. It doesn`t have to be something personal to you - no rude selfies  :D
No restrictions  on editing. Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 2nd July 2017, 23:59, OR  please enter something from your personal archives.

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday  3rd July 2017.

Poll will be up Tuesday 4th July 2017 .

Winner to be announced Saturday 8th July 2017

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win

Create an entries thread

Create a chat thread

Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday

(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins

Kerry Holt

Well that's the hardest part done- spending the whole morning going through the loft to find my extension tubes ::)

Hinfrance

Well done! I've got to find my close up lenses - I have an inking as to where they might hiding.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Quote from: kerry holt on June 28, 2017, 01:45:09 PM
Well that's the hardest part done- spending the whole morning going through the loft to find my extension tubes ::)

Just noticed you have a new portrait....Very nice.  :tup:

Hinfrance

Got a couple, but decided to enter this one :

It's up close, and very personal - the pickup selector switch on my limited edition Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro 2.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Reinardina

Quote from: Oldboy on June 28, 2017, 10:13:18 PM
Quote from: kerry holt on June 28, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

Just noticed you have a new portrait....Very nice.  :tup:

I agree with OB.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.