• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 105
  • Total: 105
aliexpress
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

(Free) local magazine

Started by StephenBatey, October 13, 2014, 12:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StephenBatey

I managed to get a small amount of my deadly prose and snapshots into a free local A5 magazine. The text and photos have been put on the web site of the group that I was representing and can be seen here.

http://www.friendsofhovepark.org/news/hove-park-living-articles/2014-10-october-issue/

For what it's worth, all the photos on the site are mine, but none of them represent what I'd call "serious" work. And all the text came from either myself or my wife Sue (which makes the copyright notice simple as one initial does for both of us  :)).
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Reinardina

Interesting, and a good way to combine photography/creative writing with community/conservation work.
Brought back the '87 storm, that woke me up, as the place seemed to shudder (we are very exposed), but husband and daughter (three months at the time) never even stirred.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Sandy

A interesting article well done

StephenBatey

Thanks. If you want a sneek preview of what I hope to have in the next issue, modify the link to change 10-october to 11-november to get to the hidden page on the site that I'll "unhide" when the magazine comes out (hopefully with the article in!).

The idea is that I try to provide something each month - I think that they are short on content. I've already let them have a stock of possible cover images.
Both income tax and lockdowns were introduced as temporary measures by the government.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.