• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 43
  • Total: 43
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Chat thread for comp sept21st----27th. FRAME A PICTURE

Started by jimthetrain, September 20, 2009, 09:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimthetrain

The subject for this weeks competition is .....

Frame a picture

Anything you like as long as you frame your subject ie. thru a doorway,window,trees,bridge etc.

There have been a few posted in the gallery recently I think.

Rules

Pictures to be taken between 00.01am Monday 21 to Sunday 27 September.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59pm Monday Sept 28.
Poll will be up Tuesday 29 Sept until 23.59pm Friday 2 Oct.
Winner to be announced Saturday 3 Oct (winner should post the new topic no later than 23.59 Sunday 4 Oct)

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to
post a topic on the sunday following your declared win
create an entries thread
create a chat thread
create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

photos to be taken during the specified dates, ie sunday xx to Monday xx

pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23.59 Monday night

Poll to be created Tuesday to run till Friday, winner declared Saturday

Editing limits to be specified by the person choosing the competition subject, if nothing is mentioned then there is no limit to editing allowed.

Montage images should only contain images taken within specified dates

Please don't vote for your own entry

Everyone is welcome and comments and critique on the entries are also welcome

Posting your entries, and settiing up the poll.  Instructions are here: http://cameracraniums.com/forum/index.php?topic=382.0
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

jimthetrain

Pretty open subject for everyone so happy shooting. :tup:

jim

Edit. Thanks for copying the rules in the entries thread orgie. I thought one set would have been enough, so now there is no excuse for people not to follow them ;D
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

picsfor

now you tell me.

If i'd known i would have left my Hastings Tunnel picture until this week  :)

Oldboy

I was going to take a picture of the Police coming out of the station but worried in case they try to frame me.  :2funny: :legit:

oRGie

Spent a few hours driving around looking to frame a pic in the rear view mirror, good thing the roads are quiet :)

Had to choose one of three I liked, entered this one..

rejected this one..

and this one...

but not too late to change my mind lol  :legit:

Oldboy

alan1572

oRGie, i like the first one the  most, all good thou.
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

oRGie

ta chaps :)   gonna stick with the bikers, it was the hardest and most comical of the three, I drove past them on the atlantic coast road and screeched to a halt to turn around, must have scared the beejazus out of them lol, then drove back past them scouting for a good spot to get a pic, then worked out the angle and found a bend, then back and fro to get the line of the road the way I wanted, then when they came past it must have looked like I didnt want to face them, I bet they cracked up at the nutter taking pics of them in the mirror  :beer:  :legit:

Jonathan

Hmm, did I post mine right?  Looks like it might break the site on smaller monitors.....

Is there a recommended way to do this?
It's Guest's round

skellum

Quote from: Jonathan on September 28, 2009, 02:35:43 PM
Hmm, did I post mine right?  Looks like it might break the site on smaller monitors.....

Is there a recommended way to do this?

You need to post your pictures to your own galley on the site then they can be found and included in the polls at the end of each week......... :legit:

Jonathan

It's Guest's round

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.