• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,414
  • Total Topics: 5,707
  • Online today: 98
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 69
  • Total: 69
aliexpress
Microphone Arm,Aokeo AK-4...Sennheiser Profile USB Mi...Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...

Chat for competition ( Trades or Professions ) 5th to 9th March 09

Started by stevebedder, February 25, 2009, 08:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevebedder

This weeks theme is :  Trades or Professions

Photos to be taken between 12:01am Thursday 05 March and 11:59pm (UK time) Sunday 8 March.

All entries to be posted before midday on Monday 9 March.

Full rules click here....

Enjoy and good luck all  :)

Steve

skellum

I've not heard from Steve yet, I've got to go to Manchester now so if he has not set one by the time I get back I'll do it.....Dave  :legit:

skellum

I have now set this weeks competition theme as Trades & Professions  sorry for the delay.

Anything or person(s)  that describes taking part in a trade or profession.

stevebedder

Hi Dave,

Sorry, been in Thame near Oxford all day and only just got back so not had chance to do a theme.

Like what you have come up with though  :tup:

Cheers

Steve

Oldboy

Trades or Professions interesting, now all I need to do is find a street-walker!!!  :legit:

irv_b

Hi guys been a bit busy lately but i should be about to get an entry this time
Irv ;D
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Hinfrance

Well done Irv. We're still lacking a little bit of momentum here - I like yours.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Couldn't find any street walkers or muggers so post one of a Busker instead.  :2funny:

skellum

Went to Liverpool today with the idea of photographing the ferries & workers but came across a film crew shooting a film about John Lennon's early days called Nowhere Boy as apposed to one of his songs Nowhere Man.

irv_b

Quote from: Tringle WP on March 08, 2009, 06:34:33 PM
Well done Irv. We're still lacking a little bit of momentum here - I like yours.

Thanks Howard if its numbers that we are short of here what about dropping a few hints over at dcm to get some of those guys over here maybe by posting some of the shots on here on the "post your best" thread and saying that it was first posted on cc
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

northbeach

I find how to enter very confusing.  I feel I'm being really dense.  This is a neat idea but I wonder if the competition needs a more clear title and a link posted in the gallery? Call it what it is, a weekly photo contest.  For ages I thought "International Competition" was inviting entries to some big International contest - not, of course, that this isn't ;)  I live in the USA and there are entries from Scotland and probably Wales!

I'll try to get the habit to check each week and participate.    Great entries.

Sheila

"In a hundred years, all new people."  My Gallery

stevebedder

Gutted that I wasn't able to get an entry in this weekend, sorry guys!

I did do a couple of shots but wasn't happy with them at all and then didn't have time to get any others.

Too be honest though, there are some great shots this week so will be a tough competition.

Steve

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.