• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 129
  • Total: 129
Wish
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

weekly competition CHAT thread. MUSHROOMS 13th Aug to 20th Aug

Started by Kerry Holt, August 13, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerry Holt

Weekly Comp:13/08/17 to 20/08/17- CHAT THREAD – MUSHROOMS

The topic for this week is MUSHROOMS

Hopefully you can all find a mushroom of some sort, edible ones, poisonous ones, fungi, magically lit ones, plastic ones, metal ones....

No restrictions  on editing. Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 20th Aug 2017, 23:59, OR  please enter something from your personal archives.

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday  21st August 2017.

Poll will be up Tuesday 22nd August 2017 .

Winner to be announced Saturday 26th August 2017

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win

Create an entries thread

Create a chat thread

Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday

(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

Kerry Holt

Decided to post my entry today as Im off camping tomorrow so may or may not be able to go on here for a few days!

anglefire

Actually only taken a week or so ago whilst on Holiday in Scotland!
----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Hinfrance

An oldie from me as we a) have no mushrooms except the ones from the shop, and b) house full of people again so no time to do anything new.

Jinky - yes, I know its got a frame - I admit it, just used an On1 preset and too rushed to get rid of it :)

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Kerry Holt

lol Jedi boy has posted loads of different photos in the album for weekly competition!! This makes my difficult task of creating the poll on my mobile phone with lousey internet connection even worse :knuppel2:

Jediboy

I've had it posted one to the comp though. I couldn't decide which one to enter!  :doh:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Kerry Holt

Can somebody please set up the poll for me, I'm really struggling as I'm away and only have my phone- I can't see a full page to enter my coding in the boxes and it's sooooo slow to keep flicking back and forth to grab the codes. Also I'm getting pretty frustrated with it!! I'll be home for next weeks poll so should be ok then. Thanks in advance for whoever helps me.

Jediboy

Chris

Kerry Holt

Quote from: Jediboy on August 22, 2017, 11:03:17 AM
I can do in a while, but guarantee it will be a mess.

Ahh thanks, I owe you one and besides practice makes perfect and a messy poll beats no poll at all  :2funny:

Beaux Reflets

:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Jediboy

Thanks Andy, I've tried it with [] and () and its seems the same issue every time. H and Mick have kindly given me detailed explanation but I'm still getting it wrong. Its most likely something really simple!
Anyway, thanks.

Chris

jinky

Sorry - nothing from me  :(. Bought some mushrooms to do a food carving idea I had at the last minute then found I had no cocktail sticks in to help and no time.

Reinardina

Quote from: jinky on August 23, 2017, 06:57:54 AM
Sorry - nothing from me  :(. Bought some mushrooms to do a food carving idea I had at the last minute then found I had no cocktail sticks in to help and no time.

I could do with cocktail sticks to help!   :)

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.