• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 51
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 28
  • Total: 28
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Oktoberfest

Started by stevebedder, September 22, 2009, 01:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevebedder

magicrhodes

I would like to propose a rule that no photos of beer can be posted during work hours....  :beer: :beer: :beer:

Also I would like to carry on the study into tops suitable for (or more importantly not suitable) for young ladies on the ride in picture 24... I say carry on because it look like someone has already started it  :legit:

spinner

And more, much more than this, I did it my way
Ol' blue eyes

http://ddsdigita4.wix.com/ddsdigital
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spin498/

ABERS

Quote from: spinner on September 23, 2009, 12:06:56 AM
But it's not October :o

Nor will it be when the hangover's subsided! :(

alan1572

brings back great memories of my visit there with my wife and sister and brother in law...wow, i'm getting a hangover thinking about how much we drank :beer: :beer: :beer:
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Sarasocke

Yeah - really weird that the Oktoberfest is always in September. Maybe the Bavarians have a different calender.

We've never had the urge to visit - you don't actually find many Germans there, nowdays it's more for the tourist. It would however be an excellent place to get snapping :)
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

hevans

I went during a visit to some friends that live down in Munich. It was a disappointment - you couldn't get served unless you were seated. Almost all of the benches were vacant, but "saved" with the Oktoberfest equivalent of a beach towel - the odd person that was left sitting there keeping the seats while the others went out and enjoyed the various rides, etc.

It seemed the only way to get a beer was to crash one of the corporate hospitality tents. Much better to visit Munich at another time of year.

Also, the beer was entirely too fizzy. I'm not overly keen on lagers anyway, and Weissbier tastes like dishwater to me. Give me a good old stout or bitter any day.

H.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.