• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 254
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 258
  • Total: 258
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Tour of Britain

Started by irv_b, August 20, 2010, 09:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irv_b

On Saturday 18th Sept is the tour of Britain, London leg I was thinking of going to try and shoot something of the race as it's a bit different to what I would normally think of shooting. So if anyone is about and wants to join me they are welcome plus there is a bit of a food festival at the same time and a firework display later that evening

http://www.tourofbritain.co.uk/_ns_race/default.asp?section=stage8_route
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Graham

Good luck with that Irv.
   Iv'e penciled  the Stoke stage into my diary as it's the nearest to me, they do some hill climbs in the Peak District which could be fun!
                         Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.