• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 112
  • Total: 112
bhphotovideo
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

IN THE KITCHEN - CHAT THREAD comp for 04- 10/09/17

Started by jinky, September 04, 2017, 07:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jinky

Weekly Comp:04/09/17 to 10/09/17-CHAT THREAD – IN THE KITCHEN
  CHAT THREAD

The topic for this week is IN THE KITCHEN

For those challenged by their photography at the moment an easy out. Something in the kitchen - might be an abstract of a kitchen tool / appliance, food or food preparation or whatever else you might get up to in the kitchen - keeping it clean of course!

No restrictions  on editing. Pictures to be taken preferably between now and Sunday 10th Sept 2017, 23:59, OR  please enter something from your personal archives.

Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday  11th of September 2017.

Poll will be up Tuesday 12th September 2017 .

Winner to be announced Saturday 16th September 2017

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win

Create an entries thread

Create a chat thread

Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday

(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.

jinky

Will probably have a problem with the setting up of poll on this one. We go away for a week in hopefully sunny Murcia on 10/17 for a family break taking our 6 month grand daughter for her first trip overseas. Although I`m told we "may " have wifi" it is problematic and I`ll only have a phone so might not be able to set up the poll when due. If someone could do the honours it would be appreciated.

Jediboy

If no one else can do this I'm happy to. But probably best if I leave it to someone else. :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Hinfrance

I'll do it for you Paul - I've put a note in my diary. :)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Jediboy

Chris

Kerry Holt

I was going to say if it's not up by the time I get home at 2130hrs I would do it!

Kerry Holt

I have a good vision of what I want to do for this comp but whether it happens or not we will see! I always have great ideas but usually I don't have time or they're very difficult to achieve!

Jediboy

I spend a large percentage of my life in kitchen so should be ok this week.

Chris

jinky

Thanks all. I`ll try to make sure I get a shot before I go

Hinfrance

I have had to resort to the pile of dusty old photos on my hard drive, although I did rejig it a little.

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Kerry Holt

took my photo today, not exactly how I wanted it to look but itll be ok. :tup:

Simple

Ran out of time. Picture is not what I intended at all. I put the flash inside the grater and blocked top and bottom off. I hoped to get lightrays out of the grater, but need either smoke or haze for them to show. In the end I ended up with this.

Kerry Holt

I was trying to get steam but it didn't happen even though I side lighted it with a strobe??

Jediboy

So this week has not gone to plan at all. Despite me spending a large part of my life in the kitchen, not one photo was taken.
It'll be an old photo from me this week.

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.