• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 125
  • Total: 125
  • Google
wex
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

What did you do with your camera today?

Started by Jediboy, April 17, 2017, 04:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jediboy

Been out this morning to try and get a photo for the Green comp. Slightly annoyed that the wife had taken my tripod to work in the boot of the car. My fault though as I left it in there.  :doh:
May the Force be with you.

Chris

Jediboy

Just been out to try and get a photo for the weekly comp. Had an idea but not sure it's going to work. Will see. Nice evening to be out though.

Chris

Jediboy

It's a glorious morning here so I popped out into the village to grab a photo for the weekly comp. went to the spinney, wearing shorts and the nettles had a fiend day with my legs!

Chris

Jediboy

I have been out for a walk this evening with my 9 year old son. He was using my old D300 and I had my D800. He was keen to learn about exposure and the rule of thirds. Its nice to have someone to share my hobby with.

Chris

Jediboy

This is the photo that he decided to edit and he asked me to put it on the website.
So here it is;

Chris

Simple

Nicely composed. I like the way he used the thirds and the DOF blurring away to emphasise the snail.

Hinfrance

You're more adventurous (or maybe just better at tidying up!) than me. Would love to have seen one of your more complicated balloon bursts.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Simple

Posted some of the pictures we shot at the club with the balloons. The pics are not all mine, because I was busy setting it up, throwing the dart and let the members take pics. The fun thing was there were at least 5 people taking the same picture of the same flash duration, but they were all slightly different because of the different viewing angle.

Jediboy

Quote from: Simple on April 17, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
Nicely composed. I like the way he used the thirds and the DOF blurring away to emphasise the snail.

Thanks Simple. He was pleased to read your comment.  :tup:

Chris

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.