• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 249
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 60
  • Total: 60
photobox
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Apple Mac Pro 15" info req:

Started by kerbside, October 22, 2013, 05:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABERS

Been reading this thread with interest, and not having the first idea what an Apple Mac Pro 15" with a Retina screen was I thought I'd better have a gander. Looks impressive, I'm sure you'll have hours of enjoyment with it, I admire you for taking the plunge.  :tup:

It put things in perspective, it's about 25% more than we paid for our first house! :o

donoreo

Quote from: Hinfrance on October 25, 2013, 08:41:11 AM
I didn't know LR 6 was out. Still running on 4. Better hop over to the Adobe tax site and see if it's worth paying for the probably marginal improvements on offer.
It isn't.  Kerbside must have been out playing in his TARDIS again :)

kerbside

Sorry, Lightroom 5, mates just got it.
Thought that if I was going to purchase new and had the £'s then go for it, so, sold a kidney and an arm, (could not get much for the whole body) and got what I think was the best bang for my buck. Others may not agree, but hey, the kids will only spend it when I go if I don't spend it now. ;)

You have to be in to win but winning is not everything, it's participating that counts.
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/kerbside

donoreo

In similar news, I just got approval to get a new Mac myself.  My old Mini is a mid 2007 model that I purchased used in 2008 (he switched to a laptop).  I will be getting a new Mini in the next few weeks. 

Hinfrance

Quote from: kerbside on October 25, 2013, 04:00:45 PM
. . . but hey, the kids will only spend it when I go if I don't spend it now. ;)
If it isn't the kids it's the government - but I wouldn't give mine to Apple.  ::)
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.