• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 238
  • Total: 238
If you would like to make a donation to help with the running costs of the site, then a donation button has been added to the bottom of the page.  Thanks.
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Entries for weekly competition 7th-13th September - Ephmeral

Started by Carlj, September 06, 2009, 11:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlj

Well, it's ready for tomorrow!

skellum

Quote from: Carlj on September 06, 2009, 11:11:19 PM
Well, it's ready for tomorrow!

Do you mean   EPHEMERAL   ( Living or lasting for a short while ) ?

skellum

Just seen your other thread for chat so I know what you mean  :tup:  By the way you are now entered into the monthly comp for September ;D

jimthetrain

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Hinfrance

This was a weird thing to find in the lawn at this time of year, but here it is:

FLEETING:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

picsfor

Sandy

This is mine. I had trouble with Ephmeral but this water jump was very short lived.

picsfor

but were you chasing round the car park? ;D

Nice pic though.

skellum

Carlj

Not a PS effect - steam from a beam engine and dissipated within seconds...

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.