• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 158
  • Total: 158
photobox
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Spotlight on Dulz

Started by dulz, September 03, 2009, 11:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dulz

1.How long have you been interested in photography?

For about 6 years now, started taking club pictures for my website and it just progressed from there.

2.Favourite subjects?

Travel. Love travelling and capturing those moments.

3.What's the most enjoyable part of photography for you?

Looking back at the pics and attaching fond memories to them but also testing and challenging myself to do something new.

4.What do you find most difficult about photography?

Im kind of a quick learner, i dont really find things difficult just challenging and then i stay up all night researching it until im over the challenging bit!

5.Did you start with film or have you only used digital?

Film - Digital didnt exist!!!

6.What was your first camera?

Some kodak wind and shoot thing that i still have somewhere. It had a panoramic setting which i was mad about! lol! How things have changed!

7.What do you use currently?

Canon 400d, Canon 24-70 f2.4L USM and a Canon 50mm f1.8, Canon 580 EXII Speedlight.

8.What's your dream photo location or subject?

Alaska - landscapes although any travel photography is amazing.

9.Dream camera/lens combo?

Canon 1DS mk2 with Canon Ef 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM & Canon EF 14mm f2.8L II. i already have the 24-70mm F.28L

10.Photographers you admire?

Quite a few on here!!!

11.Would you like to be a pro photographer?

Wouldnt most people??

12.How much processing/manipulating do you do?

Not much, its mainly touching up.

13.Any other thoughts on photography in general and what it means to you.

Love it. Really helps me take my mind of everyday things!
If it aint' broken, break it!

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.