• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 60
  • Total: 60
parkcameras
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What made you feel good today

Started by greypoint, August 13, 2009, 10:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones615

WMMFGT Studio lights I bought on Ebay arrived, a 2 light set of Elemental M300 & a background stand. first observation-I need a bigger living room.
I am sure I read somewhere that i need to turn these on for an hour without flashing them to look after the capacitors if they are not used often, is this correct?

Simon

minky_monkey

I've been approached by my local Ryman Premier side to come in as their official club photographer. Needs to be verified, but looks very likely.

I've been shooting there for a while from the stands, but in the last few weeks have had pitchside access.  So this is the next step up.  Love doing it and putting something back into the club I support.  They already use some shots in the program, quite nice to see them in print.

rksmith51

Quote from: minky_monkey on October 17, 2010, 12:42:52 PM
I've been approached by my local Ryman Premier side to come in as their official club photographer. Needs to be verified, but looks very likely.

I've been shooting there for a while from the stands, but in the last few weeks have had pitchside access.  So this is the next step up.  Love doing it and putting something back into the club I support.  They already use some shots in the program, quite nice to see them in print.

I was "adopted" by a local rugby club last year and now get into all games free,  :), do they have a flicker site or club site it would be very nice to see some of your efforts, I share mine with the team and supporters on  flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/rkspics/  let me know if you have any tips.
Hi, "Guest" long time no see, how are you

minky_monkey

Quote from: rksmith51 on October 17, 2010, 06:26:18 PM
Quote from: minky_monkey on October 17, 2010, 12:42:52 PM

I was "adopted" by a local rugby club last year and now get into all games free,  :), do they have a flicker site or club site it would be very nice to see some of your efforts, I share mine with the team and supporters on  flicker http://www.flickr.com/photos/rkspics/  let me know if you have any tips.

I'm not sure you need any tips! I'm still very much on a new learning curve, especially in low light conditions. You've got some wonderful backdrops to the games.  More attractive than the places I visit!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minky_monkey/

ABERS

More attractive than the places I visit!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/minky_monkey/

Congratulations Martin. What could be more attractive than a trip to Canvey Island on a bleak Winter's day. ;)

Must get down to Kingsmeadow and watch you at work.

Come on you K's.

Jonathan

I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything _too_ embarrassing at the wedding on Saturday.  The one with the TV cameras there.  http://peoplebyryan.com/weddings/gemma-and-adam-as-seen-on-tv
It's Guest's round

Just Dave

Hi

Woohoo A Granddad Again for the 13th time, born on Saturday 16th Oct 2010, Our new Grandson, came unexpected when Kirsty (mum) fell and knocked herself out, she was rushed to hospital. as her placenta had ruptured, in the fall, so she had to have an emergency cesarean birth, both Kirsty and Brogan had to go into intensive care unit, Kirsty is now out of ICU and in the maternity ward, Brogan is still in ICU but getting stronger, Dad Ryans (our eldest son) well chuffed with him, his first son

S0 meet Brogan hes 2 days old on this shot, I was allowed to take

Dave
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

Graham

:beer: :dance: :beer: :dance: :beer: :dance: :tup:

You did say 13 did'nt you?....as in thirteen!! :D
                         Graham.
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. 

My Gallery
My Flickr Pics

Just Dave

Quote from: Graham on October 18, 2010, 07:01:20 PM
:beer: :dance: :beer: :dance: :beer: :dance: :tup:

You did say 13 did'nt you?....as in thirteen!! :D
                         Graham.

LOL You read it right LOL

Thanks for the good wishes I'll pass them on  :tup:
Visit Our Website Clicky Linky My Flickr Clicky Linky Scrap Cars Buyer scrapcarsbuyer.co.uk

irv_b

Many congrats on the birth Dave - hope everything passes smoothly from now on  :beer: :beer: :beer:
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Just Dave

Many thanks Irv

Kirsty fainted banged her head on a door knocking herself out, and collapse onto her stomach Ryan heard her fall and called the ambulance, they said it was a good job he did, Brogan was 3 weeks early and 6lb 5oz

Sarasocke

Congratulations Dave!!

Hope Mum's back on her feet and Brogan can be taken home soon.
Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

Just Dave

Many thanks Carol, Ill post more photos of Mum,Dad and Brogan soon :)

skellum

A full page feature of one of my weddings was published today in the Lancashire Evening Post. Not sure they picked the best of the pictures I sent but I can't do anything about that. Not to keen on the way they have croped them either but thats newspapers for you.... The bride and groom are paralympians and the paper put a lead headline ( if thats what their called ) on the front page which said " From Olympic rings to Wedding rings "  Anyway its free advertising so I shouldn't complain.... :legit:

Just Dave

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.