• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 205
  • Total: 205
millets
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

POLL for SKYLINE

Started by Simple, July 12, 2016, 08:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please vote for your favourite Skyline picture.

Summertime!

0 (0%)
crowded Skyline

1 (6.3%)
Misty Sunset

3 (18.8%)
sunrise on the skyline

1 (6.3%)
Gorleston Beach

2 (12.5%)
Fawley skyline

1 (6.3%)
Another Place

2 (12.5%)
Liverpool Skyline

3 (18.8%)
Moon

3 (18.8%)
Brie Valley

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 16, 2016, 08:05:56 PM

Simple

Please vote for your favourite Skyline picture!!!

Beryl

Voted  :tup: Good luck every one
A true friend is the best possession

My Web site
http://berylladd.com/
Oh . And thanks for looking in

Reinardina

The entries have become a bit mixed up in the poll, so if there is a shared winner, it may be necessary, to check which image was oploaded first.

Beauty is bought by judgment of the eye.
Shakespeare. (Love's Labours Lost.)

Simple

Yes Reinardina, I never thought of that. Some images were not in the weekly comp gallery, so I had trouble finding them. I am afraid I am not very good with this sort of thing.

Reinardina

The more you win, the better you get!

Oldboy

Well done Colin and Northenderdave.  :tup:

jinky

3 on 3 votes but ogga wins through posting first by my reckoning. A real spread of votes this week! My vote wet to Colins skyline as it was a nice minimalist one that appealed to me - narrowly over the Liverpool skyline and oggas which just did not scream skyline at me enough to get my vote but was a lovely image.

Simple

Well Done Oggalilly, I enjoyed the spread of votes because it emphasises how subjective our hobby is.

oggalily

thanks everyone.  I'm glad to return to the comps and it's nice to come back with a win.  There were lots of good photos this week, including my "co-winners", and the new rule of allowing older entries seems to be working well.  I'll post a new topic shortly.

DigiDiva

Please visit my website @ www.sunderlandwallart.com

Oldboy

Must be going blind! Well done Oggalily as-well.  :tup:

Reinardina

Congratulations to the winning trio.
And thank you, who voted for my overcrowded Dutch skyline.

Colin

Thanks for everyone who voted for me and congrats to the other winners. I voted for the Liverpool Skyline as that was my favourite.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.