• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 158
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 128
  • Total: 128
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

What bemused you today?

Started by greypoint, August 24, 2009, 07:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Oldboy

Skhilled

OMG! I haven't even heard of Brylcreem in ages!  :2funny:
Nikon D3000
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6.G VR
Nikkor 70-210mm f4-f5.6 AF Macro Zoom
AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6.G ED VR

Oldboy

Quote from: Skhilled on June 25, 2011, 06:03:05 AM
OMG! I haven't even heard of Brylcreem in ages!  :2funny:

It still around in the shops.  :tup:

Oldboy

It's been raining this morning. Just heard on the local news weather forecast that it was unexpected!  :uglystupid2:

greypoint

Apparently DCMag did a comparison between Canon and Nikon and found they were.......roughly equal......amazing  :doh:

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Oldboy on June 25, 2011, 12:29:05 PM
It's been raining this morning. Just heard on the local news weather forecast that it was unexpected!  :uglystupid2:

I don't think the heatwave helped  :2funny:  Bit like an India summer here yesterday  :beer: and refreshingly cooler this morning.  :dance:
:beer: Andy

"Light anchors things in place and gives perspective meaning."

The choices we make are rooted in reflection.

http://beauxreflets.blogspot.com/

Hinfrance

Quote from: beauxreflets on June 28, 2011, 08:46:55 AM

I don't think the heatwave helped  :2funny:  Bit like an India summer here yesterday  :beer: and refreshingly cooler this morning.  :dance:

Waiting for some rain now - it's a bit overcast, but I still have a  portable ac unit running in the study, as well as ever window in the house open.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Beaux Reflets

Quote from: Hinfrance on June 28, 2011, 08:49:55 AM
Quote from: beauxreflets on June 28, 2011, 08:46:55 AM

Waiting for some rain now - it's a bit overcast, but I still have a  portable ac unit running in the study, as well as ever window in the house open.

I quite like the warm weather with my Parkinson's as it ups the vitamin D, but then I tend to do less work when its hot, and alas butterflies do not like the rain  :-\ at least you have a pool - ours popped a year or two ago  :'(

ABERS

They seek him here, they seek him there..... :-\
Popped in to PRADAR to see what was going on and it would appear that the elusive Marcus Hawkins has not put in an appearance since early May.

My last post on the PR forum was to ask him a question back on 8th May which I notice is still unanswered.

Forum the same old same old with people editing other people's work without a bye your leave. ::)

Beaux Reflets

I'm bemused it remains populated  :2funny: and popping back in after such a long time I still wonder why  :legit:

ABERS

As an ardent England soccer fan, and like all such, I've had to put up with disappointments and frustration for many a year. The current form gives no reason to be optimistic and reading this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13957893.stm

I'm wondering what is going on! :doh:

Mind you it is FIFA, so perhaps a few well placed wads of £50's may have done the trick! :tup:

Oldboy

Quote from: ABERS on June 29, 2011, 07:08:35 PM
As an ardent England soccer fan, and like all such, I've had to put up with disappointments and frustration for many a year. The current form gives no reason to be optimistic and reading this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13957893.stm

I'm wondering what is going on! :doh:

Mind you it is FIFA, so perhaps a few well placed wads of £50's may have done the trick! :tup:

It's compensation for not winning the bid for the 2018 or 2022 World Cup.... :P

ABERS

The Tour de France. What's that all about? I know it's a race that lasts a couple of weeks around La Belle France, but you don't necessarily have to be front to win, or so it seems. Can Howard or Beaureflex enlighten us? ???
It is mildly more exciting than tennis since some of them fall off from time to time. :legit:

irv_b

Quote from: ABERS on July 03, 2011, 05:06:31 PM

It is mildly more exciting than tennis since some of them fall off from time to time. :legit:

Actually just watched the men final and was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it, not being a liker of tennis  :o
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.