• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 56
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 58
  • Total: 58
Wish
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

Another DCM Emigré

Started by tfrankland, July 25, 2009, 11:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tfrankland

Hi All! I'm Tony Frankland, just following a few other members from DCM. Derby, UK based.

.....Tony

Mick

Hi Tony, and welcome to CC.  There should be some familiar faces around here somewhere.  ;)

Any questions about the site, or even if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to shout.

The theme can also be changed if you don't like the black blue one, and this can be done via your profile / look and layout preferences.  The gallery also has some themes, but these have to be set when you're in the gallery itself.

Rgrds

Mick AKA lurkalot
Thank You, "Guest" For Reading This Post.

My Gallery
Tinyportal.net Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
Guitarist Guild Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0
The Garden Machinery Forum Running SMF 2.1.4 / Tinyportal 3.0.0

OpenSea

Alfonso_Frisk

Welcome to CC matey.
Enjoy your time here, and any issues just shout.
RR
Alf
http://www.fluidr.com/photos/nosmo_king2007
http://www.seateamimages.com/search.php
Wine improves with age, The older I get the more I like it.

tfrankland

Thanks Mick, I don't know why I didn't spot a mention of this site on DCM before, when did you start up?

.....Tony

Mick

Quote from: tfrankland on July 25, 2009, 02:18:13 PM
Thanks Mick, I don't know why I didn't spot a mention of this site on DCM before, when did you start up?

.....Tony

Tony, think it was around October 2007 when I first put this place together, but it's only just starting to take off.  :-[  I've had a link in my signature over at DCM for quite some time, guess I didn't post enough for people to see it.  :)

My Gallery

OpenSea

oRGie

anglefire

----------------------------------
Mark
* A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odourless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'

CPS Gold Member
My Website

Current Bodies:
Canon 1Dx
Canon R3
Canon R5

Sold Bodies:
Canon 350D
Canon 1DMk3
Canon 5D
Canon 1Dx Mk3

Oldboy

tfrankland

Mick: Or, I guess, I look at signatures the first few times I see a post from somebody then never look again. I must become more observant. Anyway well done! and see you around.

OrGIe: Nice one, that's what I have been doing all evening.

The rest of you: Thanks!

.....Tony

John Doyle2

Hello Mick, Long time since the True Focus days! I feel that this site is taking over from where the DCM Forums is signing off, or abandoned! Photo Radar, has not located, or locked on to a target yet!
Regards

Mick

Quote from: John Doyle2 on August 11, 2009, 03:16:43 PM
Hello Mick, Long time since the True Focus days! I feel that this site is taking over from where the DCM Forums is signing off, or abandoned! Photo Radar, has not located, or locked on to a target yet!
Regards

Hi John.  I thought it was you, but wasn't sure.  Welcome to CC and nice to hear from you again.  :)

True Focus, now that's a blast from the past lol..  That site was Jonathan and Geoff's baby, and I just helped out with the moderation.  Not really sure what happened to the site, or why it was scrapped.  Not sure what happed to Geoff either, we lost touch after True focus went down.   You'll no doubt have noticed that Jonathan is still about.  ;)

Anyway, hope you hang around, and look forward to reading your posts.  Any questions just shout.  :tup:

My Gallery

OpenSea

John Doyle2

Hello Mick, Yea, True Focus just died,  :-[ due to lack of response and correspondence. I stayed on, until the ship sunk.  Yep, I know Jonathan is active, I have read his post here, there and elsewhere, always like to read his comments! :tup: I have not heard of Geoff, since True Focus, I did think that he might have been on DCM, in disguise perhaps!
Best of luck

Damon

Hi all. How on earth did it take me so long to find this site. First impresions are spot on, lots of firmiliar faces. Is this the new settlement for the mass exodus? :D
Damon.

greypoint

Well, as we keep saying, a forum is just the sum of its members so if enough people join then who needs future publishing! :tup:

Mick

Quote from: damondph on August 16, 2009, 04:49:53 PM
Hi all. How on earth did it take me so long to find this site. First impresions are spot on, lots of firmiliar faces. Is this the new settlement for the mass exodus? :D

Hi Damond, welcome to CC.   :tup:   Glad you like our little website, and if you have any questions just shout. 

Rgrds

Mick AKA lurkalot AKA admin  :D

My Gallery

OpenSea

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.