• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 136
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 134
  • Total: 134
  • Google
parkcameras
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

CHAT-HOT OR COLD-Weekly Comp 18-25/2/2018

Started by Hinfrance, February 18, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinfrance

HOT OR COLD - WEEKLY COMP 18TH TO 25TH FEBRUARY 2018

THIS IS THE CHAT THREAD

The ENTRIES thread is HERE

The winter weather here is getting a little wearing - it has rained almost every day without cease for almost 3 months, and when it hasn't been raining it has been overcast or snowing. So hoping to give some scope to get some indoor shots this week if anyone else can't get out and about either, the topic is HOT or COLD. Any interpretation of the words is encouraged, but your shot should be either HOT or COLD and not both

Pictures to be taken between now and Sunday 25th February 2018, 23:59, but if you find yourself at a loss in this time period, please enter something from your personal archives.
Pictures to be posted in the entries thread no later than 23:59pm Monday 26th February 2018.
Poll will be up Tuesday 27th February 2018.
Winner to be announced Saturday 3rd March 2018

The Rules for the weekly competition are...

By entering you agree to take responsibility to

Post a topic on the Sunday (or sooner) following your declared win
Create an entries thread
Create a chat thread
Create a poll for that weeks comp and declare the winner on the Saturday
(if for any reason there is a problem and no subject is posted by the winner by Monday night admin will advise second place winner to post the topic asap, do the poll etc)

In case of a tie, the first entry posted wins.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Just put something in the freezer for this week's challenge - fingers crossed the idea I have will work.
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

Hinfrance

Well, spent some time yesterday trying to get an idea I had in my head to work, and failed miserably, so I have had to raid the archives, from way back this one:

Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr

Jediboy

Its going to have to be something from the archives for me too. Went out with he camera but didn't get anything even half decent.
May the Force be with you.

Chris

jinky

No time to shoot something so it`s archives or nothing and I`m having trouble finding the one I wanted...

Oldboy

Well I got mine at sunset on Saturday.  :-*

Red Hot Sun:

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.