• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,411
  • Total Topics: 5,704
  • Online today: 297
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 46
  • Total: 46
7ds
Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning ResourcesPhotography and Time of D...

Post competition entries here National or local icons Feb 09 to Feb 12

Started by jimthetrain, February 11, 2009, 10:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimthetrain

Thought I'd better start this thread for comp entries as there is only two? days left and no where to put them.
I'll start off with my entry of the Sir Tom Finney statue at Deepdale, Preston.

jim
BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

irv_b

I thought that we were posting on Thursday but here is my effort I think you can guess where it is
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

Hinfrance

Here's mine:

I have no idea how to get a bigger image to post, tried loads of different addresses and syntax, none work, sorry . .
Howard  My CC Gallery
My Flickr
The theory seems to be that as long as a man is a failure he is one of God's children, but that as soon as he succeeds he is taken over by the Devil. H.L Mencken.

jimthetrain

BOOZE!!! Helping ugly people have sex.

Sarasocke

I think we're looking for the possibility to post a medium sized photo and be able to click it to go to a bigger version in the gallery. Is that possible here ?
As I've not found it, here's my full size.

Dreieich is on the route of the "German Framework Road" (Deutsche Fachwerkstrasse) which stretches from the Rive Elbe in the north to the Black Forest and Lake Constance in the south.  More infos here : http://www.deutsche-fachwerkstrasse.de/uk/cont.php3. The translation's not very good, I'm afraid I'm not sure myself what it's called in english  :-[

Anyway here we go.

Carol aka Sarasocke 
My Gallery

guest4

Oldboy

skellum

Preston Telephones.        ( Click picture for larger version )

oRGie

Statue of the 14th century Queen Leonor who founded the city of Caldas Da Rainha in Portugal.

alan1572

Everton are my local team also the team i've followed all my life (so far) Dixie Dean and Everton FC go hand in hand, he's a legend.
Who wanted dry roasted with their pint?

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.