• Welcome to Camera Craniums: The Photography Community for Enthusiasts.

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 62,412
  • Total Topics: 5,705
  • Online today: 26
  • Online ever: 856 (January 21, 2020, 09:07:00 AM)
Users Online
  • Users: 0
  • Guests: 38
  • Total: 38
millets
Temu £100 Coupon bundle o...Amazon Spring Deal: SanDi...🌸🌼 Get Ready to Blossom w...Marantz Professional MPM-...Google Pixel 7a and Pixel...JasmineSanDisk Ultra 64GB USB Fl...SanDisk 512GB Extreme PRO...GiaDo You Shoot Photos With ...Which eye do you use with...SanDisk 256GB Extreme PRO...Duracell Plus Alkaline 1....RØDE VideoMicro Compact O...I must be one of the rare...Learning Resources

New Year resolutions

Started by chris@seary.com, December 17, 2009, 02:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris@seary.com

What do you intend to do with your photography next year?

My aim is either get an exhibition or a book off the ground (even if I have to publish it myself).

What does 2010 entail (photographically) for all of you out there?

irv_b

For me I think I need to focus more on a particular genre and push myself to produce at least one picture a month that I'd be happy to hang on a wall at home - unfortunately I not quite sure what topic to go for ::)
My Gallery

Don't count the days "Guest," make the days count!.

nickt

I'm going to try and get out at least once a week and push myself a little further. Hopefully have some quality shots and put them on photobox to sell.

Nick

Jan Hagen

Get out there and fire of some shots, learning by doing and having fun. More than what happened last year. Shouldn't be too hard!
Hopefully get something published, maybe even sell to some of the local tourism companies. Some kind of recognition, that can confirm that I'm on the right track!? If I have enough good and interesting captures I might try an exhibition my self.
I aired the idea of a local photo club, but ehhh ...... I'll be waiting with that one.

Cheers - Jan :beer:

ABERS

To develop a more practical "artistic" approach to my photography without getting arty-farty about it.

Get off my arse and go out with the camera more than this year, (haven't pressed the shutter since Remembrance Day back in early November) ::)

wendoureecat

Actually take more photos this year whilst taking more time to make sure they are 'keepers' and to learn more than the basics of photoshop

picsfor

Learn how to mount my pictures to show them at their best and actually finish my book on pictures i've taken at work on the railway since 198 something or other...

Bigbill

Hewwo from Frozen Sheffy,,,,

Errrmmm,,,,,mine is to have more sex when there is somebody else there as well !!!!!

Shine On.

Oldboy

Quote from: Bigbill on January 02, 2010, 06:24:49 PM
Hewwo from Frozen Sheffy,,,,

Errrmmm,,,,,mine is to have more sex when there is somebody else there as well !!!!!

Shine On.

You don't say wether it's female or not?  :2funny: :legit:

Bigbill

Hewwo from Freezing Sheffy,,,,

Not decided yet,,,,,,,,,,

shine on

picsfor

Quote from: Bigbill on January 02, 2010, 06:43:45 PM
Hewwo from Freezing Sheffy,,,,

Not decided yet,,,,,,,,,,

shine on

Don't come to Brighton for advice - the answer could be a mouth opener :2funny:

magicrhodes

Post more pictures

Enter CC competitions

Stop looking at new cameras until I have worked out how to use mine on anything other than auto...  :-[ :-[ :-[

Print off some pictures for once

5 Hrs of photoshop a week

Watch far less TV (it is just too easy to turn it on at 1900 until bedtime)

Join Camra - Just trying to convince Missus that it is a photography club!

picsfor

Quote from: magicrhodes on January 07, 2010, 09:45:02 AM
Join Camra - Just trying to convince Missus that it is a photography club!

Isn't it? All the members of Camra i know have some great portfolios!

Hybridphotog

Quote from: magicrhodes on January 07, 2010, 09:45:02 AM
[...]
Stop looking at new cameras until I[...]
Look at some old cameras instead. Things might be learned. :)

Camera Craniums is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon.